Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make hash, or stick with grass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paultheghost, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I didn't see anything in the rules about asking this, but if it's not allowed, I'll be happy to take it down.

I have about a 1/2 ounce of mids in my possession right now which I could sell for $30-$35 an eighth. If I were to take all of the grass I have right now and make hash with it, would I be able to sell the total batch for more than if I were to be able to make on just selling the grass?

I've never made hash before, so I don't know if the quality would be better than just the grass, or if the grass would be better than the hash.

Thanks.

2. Dealing isn't allowed to be discussed here. I'd take this down ASAP if I were you.

3. it is against the rules to discuss dealing

/thread