Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

make brownies or smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kramp, Oct 21, 2011.

1. I just bought 6 grams of weed and I'm trying to decide if I should just smoke it or make brownies. I have always wanted to make an edible, but I'm too scared I will burn the weed and waste all my money. How's the edible high compared to smoking? I heard that with edibles you get more sleepy and stuck to the couch. I hate being sleepy-stoned, so i'm not sure what I want to do yet. Any advice?

2. If you really want to get high....

Smoke all 6 grams out of a bong in one session

3. If you really want to get high....

Smoke all 6 grams out of a bong in one session

4. Making edibles uses a lot more weed then a smoke sesh would

5. ya well i'm still a nooob haven't smoked in 6 months so i'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much to get me super stoned. I just figured brownies would be good so that I could just eat one whenever, and not have to worry about all the hassle involving smoke and the smell.

Right. Which is fine with me since I won't be eating all the edibles in one session. I save them for future use. Couldn't i freeze the extra brownies or would that ruin them?

6. Edibles will give you a very heavy body high man, if you prefer a head high go and bong hit those Gs :)

7. I prefer smoking, it's fun to do with friends and you conserve your weed far better.

8. If you haven't done in a while, just smoke it. Your tolerance will be so low that one bowl will be enough :smoke:

9. Both?
    If you REALLY want to make brownies, then go for it, just make sure you know how, and you don't HAVE to use all 6 grams.
    Then you'll still have 3 gs to smoke, which should last you awhile since you haven't smoked in forever.

10. Make a batch of brownies with 2gs. My buds did that after their tolerance break and they said 3 regular sized brownie pieces were enough for a good high