Make a chat room

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by weedboss, May 10, 2003.

1. Hi there i was just wonderin if u could make a chat room 4 us tokers. It would boost ratings 4 the site if u dun it like http://www.ukcultivator.biz/index.php?s= where u can post in the forum and chat 2 fellow tokers aswell. Post bk n tell me wot u think . Thanx ;)

2. well sounds kinda kool but i think youd better let somoen else tel ya yea or no cuz i dotn know ? lol im high lol fuck it peace

3. isn't n e ov u guys gonna get bk 2 me on this 1?

4. Y is that tho?

5. sometimes theres people in the AIM chatroom "grasscity" im sometimes in there too, under the name LysergicLuv.

-Samus-

6. yah, chatroom would be cool but think about it...

Chat Room = More Bandwidth = More Expensive For SJ

I don't blame him...besides the forum rocks as it is! :smoke:

7. We have talked about this several times. SJ is not going to have a chatroom because of many reasons..

1 It's to hard to keep moderated.

2 There are other chatrooms that had people trying to buy and sell stuff and it opens a new way for the law to shut us down..

3 SJ has so many other things going on that he doesn't have the time to try and keep a chatroom open.

4 There aare so many other chatrooms out there and they don't get used that much..

2-3 people opened a chat room that are from the city. It gets used very very little so I've heard.

SJ has said that he doesn't have any plans at all of having a chatroom..

End of story!!!!!

BH