MajorStoner is alive and well... the *official* don't fear thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MajorStoner, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Hello all, I feel appropriate posting this here in PB because this is where I spend most of time on GC and where most of my friends are. I've barely been on the past week, and won't be on for about 3 months starting next week.

I don't want to go into many details but I'll say that I got arrested Sunday night, bonded out by my parents Monday afternoon, met a lawyer Wednesday, and have pretty much just been packing up my stuff at school and trying not to think about my problems since then... just gotta live day-to-day cause there's nothing I can do, it's in the attorney's hands now, and she seems like a really good lawyer.

As far as my planned disappearance; I have sometimes crippling anxiety along with panic attacks that have really begun to severely affect my day-to-day life. Along with that my substance use had gotten out of hand, culminating of course in the arrest. So right now the plan is that I'll be going to a "dual-treatment" facility in Florida that is supposed to help relieve my anxiety as well as curb the substance use that went along with it. Right now it looks like I'll be flying down there Tuesday night.

I'll be able to get on a few more times before I leave, though I probably won't answer any specific questions about details I haven't given.

2. if u end up away (you know..), make sure someone can send me ur details bro

3. i dunno what to say other than my condolences and best of luck major.

4. It sounds like you have a long road ahead of you. Goodluck and stay strong man.

5. we got your back man! you'll always have us friends in the Box!! ill PM you my phone # if you'd like, if times get rough or get lonely, you can text or call me 24/7. the best part is you'll still have the same anonymity as you do on GC ;)

6. im assuming its a felony, how much did you pay the lawyer if u dont mind me askin? Do u have prior convictions?
    All you can do now is dress to impress and hope your lawyer knows his/her shit.
    best of luck homie, best of luck.

7. #7 MajorStoner, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    thanks man, I'd really appreciate that... I really hope it doesn't come down to actually putting on that orange jumpsuit though

when I leave for treatment I'll try to make sure that my address there is known to my friends on GC. I won't have a phone or internet access, but if you give me your address I'll write to you, let you know how things are going. and of course getting mail is always nice, especially since the addiction that's gonna be the hardest is the internet/GC (possibly for reals, I'm dependent on benzos but those will get titrated down...)

the lawyer was 1500 for circuit court (retainer), then another 1500 if it stays there or 6000 if it goes to district, which it probably will. fortunately my parents are amazingly supportive and have stood by me through this whole ordeal, and I'll never forget that.

no prior arrests or convictions. totally clean record. plus I'm a full-time student.

4th edit: thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot to me

8. idk what happened to ya man, but i really hope things work out for you. good luck with recovery man, ill be sending some great vibes your way! im sure all gc or the box will be

9. for sure, you already know i've got your back 100% man. if worse comes to worse, i will put some $$$ on your books!! i know how it is in there. ill message you my info now

10. Best of luck to ya MajorStoner, you sound like you'll get through it intact though.:)

11. best of luck to you man, you'll be missed in the box, and i hope all goes as best as possible for u...

12. GC will be here when you get back, good luck dude.

13. Thanks for the support guys. Just talked to my dad a few minutes ago and it's definite now, I'm taking a plane Tuesday night to Ft. Lauderdale.

It's so crazy, this is all happening so fast... a week ago I was on top of the world... and in 3 days I'll be 1000 miles away from here in treatment.

14. Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man. Hopefully everything turns out for the best. I hope I see you around here in the future.

Peace and love bro.

15. best of luck to you man, that sucks. everything about it actually. anxiety is no joke, and neither is substance use.

16. shit dude. i'm so sorry to hear about this. do you still have my address? i hope you keep in touch. on the real.

17. Live long and prosper my friend, remember that your life isn't even close to being over.

18. Damn, hope you come out of this alright man, here's to no jail time.

Ill miss your posts/pickup thread, The Box has your back man, we'll be here when ya get back. hurry back now.

19. peace man, goodluck

come visit

20. good luck.