Major two-decade weed bust in NY

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by tgrape18, Oct 16, 2010.

1. ffs! hope its not dry on the island >.<

2. It took the Feds over two years to take that organization down and 2 days for it to go back up,,,,maybe 3.

3. 20 Phone conversations tapped... what the FUCK.

4. Link is broken??

5. who woulda thought.. someone who works at high times selling pot on the side.. those guys even advertise fake thc filled edibles that ship "worldwide" in their magazine.. i wouldn't put it past em to sell the real thing.

6. If you ever REALLY wonder why there is a war on drugs and why it is illegal well...

That is about it. Cold hard cash.

7. that link is broken

8. If that is their reason to stay in business, then clearly I see they "balance" their checkbook just like the Government does.

No matter how much is ever confiscated, it could never pay for what they spend every year in taxpayer money, or the lives they destroy doing it.

9. link dosnt work

10. well the link seems to work for everyone else?

11. I think the link only works on Iphones or something, mine isn't working either, all i'm getting is and Iphone add thing...

12. It's only a major operation within the FEDs but in reality, That operation could possibly be compared to a mico-closet grow in a wordwide view.

The same with the amoun of $$$ they claim to seize at every raid/bust. In reality, It's only pocket change for the higher ups.

13. I think you misunderstood my statement. The money is something that law enforcement agencies love to take and use. If we talk about how it became illegal the money relates differently but regardless it comes down to cash. It's just sad how few people realize the reasons for MJ legal status because we have been in this prohibition for so damn long now.