Major Study Shows Most Castastrophe's Caused by Marijuana

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by SeeMoreGreen, Mar 23, 2018.

1. #1 SeeMoreGreen, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Through a little-known grant established by the Obama administration, three MIT professors' research has finally accumulated enough years to be of scientific value. And it has led to some awkward conclusions. “It’s caused some odd glances from scientist on the industrial side of growing”. The shocking news startled the rest of the weed world too and made those in the industry re-think their legal growing operations.

"[There] is a direct correlation between present day calamities and the legalization of marijuana".

"Mishaps and failure [in] concentration i.e. fatal flaws in judgement while operating large military vessels, trains, airplanes, double decker buses, radar and drones ETC. will only continue to increase."

The never ending list of vast destruction, attributable to human error, is not all bad news. Like The Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries, the problems plateaued and then subsided, “When the general public is born into a legalized state it becomes less of a lifestyle and more of a [product] to be used occasionally like alcohol.”

I met up with Anthony Marin (aka Karma Shake), lead grower for Red Label Farms. He agreed and added another culprit to the list, “I get it, I get it man! People are going to blame the entire marijuana industry. But that’s ludicrous!”

He continued, “Cannabis isn’t one organism, with one definitive effect on the brain.”

“And even though finding a pure strain is more akin to seeing a unicorn, the actual difference between sativa and indica is real [man]!”

“If I know I can lay around all day with no real obligations, I want it to lean toward the indica. But if I want to be productive, I want a strain with higher percentage of sativa.”

I asked Karma Shake which strain he’d been smoking today and he replied with this, “I guess in the real world I have to admit I go more for the entourage effect; I mix several strains together after grinding and each enhances the other” I noticed a large bud he’d been carrying around for more than 20 minutes.

“What strain is that?”

Karma Shake laughed and gave me a wink, “This shit don’t have a name man, it’s pure indica”

I looked around for the unicorn but it wasn’t there; just Karma Shake slithering into the greenery like a snake in the grass – touching every branch as he passed and saying something indecipherable. All I could hear was the “Man!” at the end of his sentences.

2. One time i smoked a real marijuana and i realized i was this stoner that goes "Yaaa man" "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan." too and took another puff of the weed and then it hit me right between the eyes and in the nutsack and now i go "Mahhhhhhhh" "Mahhhhhhhhnnnnnn" "Im buuuuucked upp maaaaaaaaaaahnn shhhhhhit" every time i hit a mad reefer.

3. im so baked these days your study is conclusive. i cant even dust anymore i could careless im so baked wow. whats going on grasscity who am i

4. LOL...I like you