Major Problems. Might need some help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ibowl, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Ok so i got 2 plants here, both in flower, one veged for a month longer than the other.
    Thats the tall one that is leaning over, weird looking girl i saved from a friend, been with me since flower, about a month or so. Not sure whats wrong with it. I have looked around for a while trying to figure out whats going on. This is my fourth grow and i have NEVER experienced anything like this. Especially with the entire sides of the fan leaves yellowing and browning. And the weight of the buds are now pulling the whole thing over. (image 2)
    Image 3 is the other smaller plant. thinking its a deficiency on this guy but not sure. could be a combo of a few. I did burn it a bit when i gave her the first feeding of big bloom, 2tsp/ gallon.

IF you guys could help me out that would be heavily appreciated!!
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. If the bud is weighing down the plant then you either need to stake it or support it with string from above. Do you know what the pH of the soil is? What kind of soil?

3. Havent recently checked the pH, but last time i did it was right where is should be. The soil is fox farms, forget exactly, might need to check that..
    I am really confused by these problems.
    And ya i will grab a steak for that i guess, buds are not even heavy though, pretty week plant and root system.
    Anyone else have any guesses?
    Thanks

4. So i am using ocean forest soil by fox farms.
    temp is usually around 72-82, depending on time of day.
    no idea what the issue is. any help/advice appreciated.

5. wow that is one seroius calcium def..:eek:

when problem's like this happen in soil grow's the first thing to do is flush...
    then start back nutes at 1/4 to 1/2 strength...fing a fert with calcium, mag, and other trace element's in it...should fix her in the next week or two..

6. Calcium huh.
    what do you mean too, when you "... strength...fing a fert with calcium, mag, and other trace element's in it"

do you see any other problems with them?

7. you need to replace what you flush...
    after flushing, find a fertilizer that contain's many trace element's such as calcium, mag, iron, boron...etc...
    just look on the back of your nutes and see what it has...only way to fix the plant after the nute def is to replace what it's needing in the soil..
    flushing will get what causing the problem out of the soil, but it takes all the other nutes with it...so after flushing start your feeding with a nute mix of 1/4 (0.25) to 1/2(0.50)
    strength..work your way up to about 3/4 to full strength as time goes by and feeding's are needed....