Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Major problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floydian44, Feb 12, 2012.

1. My dealer will not be dealing anymore in a few months, I can't find another at the moment. So my question is, should I save up and buy quite a bit of bud before he can't deal anymore? And my other question is, how am I going to deal with minimal to no smoking in the coming year or so? It's such a big part of my life and I have a problem with being obsessed with getting high. How can I change this?

2. Yeah you should probably save up if you really cant find another dealer (besides its better off buying in bulk. But just keep trying to find another dealer. Ask any of your friends if they know of any Meet new people and see if they know of any etc

3. Definitely go in bulk if you can't find an immediate alternative solution. As for your problem with smoking too much, I would just go on and off each day to lower your tolerance and smoke less and less each day. If you have a vape that solves things a lot faster too, just sayin'

4. Ask him for another connect
    The least he could do

5. Your dealer,friends, neighbor, or family should know someone. Meet some new people and see if you cannot find a connect.

I always buy in bulk. At least an oz at a time.

6. like everyone else is saying, bulk is the best way

7. Thanks for all of the replies, I also was planning on making hash with half of whatever I buy. It would just be like "shoe" hash, would this be a wise choice?

8. Well, for starters... If smoking is such a 'big part' of your life, I'd t-break it for quite some time. Slow it down at least. This isn't healthy.

If you are going to buy large amounts, be sure to store the marijuana right. Use an airtight jar or container (pref. container of some sort, plastic) and store it in your freezer. Make sure you don't let any frost enter the container or jar, as this--when warmed up-- will be absorbed by the weed, making it wet/moist.

- Serenity

9. See your family,friend's,ask him for another connect.Then if all that fail's,go ahead and buy a shit-load of weed.

10. Buy in bulk before he goes out of the business, then once you get it go on a week or two break. Once you start again you will be amazed at how little of an amount will get you back to that great high. Then you can continue with moderate smoking and hopefully find another connect before you run out. They are out there, just might take some time. Patience is key my friend.

11. Talk to him and see if he can hook you up with someone since hes not dealing anymore. Plus you should maybe take a T-break and take up a hobbie :)

12. Maybe you should try a t-break...I have been smoking daily for a while now (couple of years) and never took a t-break. A day or two off at a time max...I decided to try it and stopped for about 2 months...it was well worth it. It takes a fraction of the herb to get me higher now than it did before. It's a good thing to do from time to time

13. [quote name='"shbbymosh60"']Maybe you should try a t-break...I have been smoking daily for a while now (couple of years) and never took a t-break. A day or two off at a time max...I decided to try it and stopped for about 2 months...it was well worth it. It takes a fraction of the herb to get me higher now than it did before. It's a good thing to do from time to time[/quote]

Yeah, but how long until your tolerance rises back up to normal?

14. It's not necessary a tolerance, but your body recognizing that you are high and how accustomed you get to it. So the longer you spend away from the feeling the more intense it gets. Honestly even after a week you'll be amazed at how you'll feel after that bowl you were used to. But the break is solely up to you, two weeks will get you a nice sustainable high from minimal amounts again of dank.

15. Buy 3 months worth and grow a commercial batch of plants. I dont know your financials but it sounds like you're pretty sorted?

16. Sounds good to me, I think I'll go 3 weeks t-break. But what about making the hash?

17. I would recommend the hash. When I have a bit of a surplus, making hash oil is my favorite.

18. Im about to make 3 ounces of BHO when i get paid :)

19. Was in Austin yesterday with some friends walked up to some random kids in subway and asked where we could get some bud, they give us the hook up and we get an ounce before we have to go back home. Just ask some random teens hanging out in the park or some shit, they probably smoke bud and they'll probably hook you up.