Major light screw up

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by freakye, Jun 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Had a huge screw-up... one of my dep motors burned out and Being dumb and complacent I didn’t see it until a week after it happened.

I’m at Day 49 of flower, so I prob got 16 hours of varying degrees of light in half the greenhouse.

Luckily, and why I didn’t see it before was it was the curtain facing away, so it did block most of the late evening sun.

Anyway, anyone had anything similar? What can I expect?

2. you are good

the plants adapt quick like

cheers/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Will I kinda lose a week and then they will kick back in? They are looking pretty small, and haven’t seen much change since I posted this..

4. What exactly is you grow experience? and your light?

5. I have been growing for several years, commercially for about 3 years... it’s in a dep, so the light source is the sun :/

6. Update, looks like things caught up. Got some reveg, new foxtail type of buds started growing out of some of the buds, especially on the blue dreams... but the wedding cake, platinum gmo and Ice Cream Cake are seeming to kind of fill in. The buds are definitely smaller, but look like I may at least get a half decent harvest out of this greenhouse. Luckily I have 2 deps here on this farm!