Major issue please read

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Smokey da tokey, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I made an account just to ask this question I
    Am a regular smoker and I was using a silver
    "Description by color" screen in my water pipe "size irrelevant"
    And after a few days of usage I noticed that my screen had a fat hole in the middle so basically I'm sitting here thinking I just smoked a silver metal screen!
    Please console with me or relate any type of closely related experience because I'm totally tripping over smoking this screen.
    And it burned right through the middle so I know it got smoked.

2. You had this screen for a long time? Cuz that's what happens to old screens...

3. No I had only used it for a few days when it was brand new and it literally melted on me after a few days of use like I said in my comment ,
    But that's not the point the point is there was a hole in it and my mouth was on the other end.
    One of my friends made a statement that if the metal did melt the water would cool it back to a solid before you could enhale it but that does not exactly make me feel better

4. Smoking one screen isn't going to kill you, you're fine

5. Switch to glass screens, never worry about it again.

Smoking one screen won't kill you, don't worry about it man.

6. I switched to glass screens like the other person said, I had a few spare glass screens I was not using but I just did not think the metal screen was that much of an issue.

I will never be smoking with any metallic tools ever again !
    Glass all the way forever and for always.

7. Thanks for the input everybody I needed a bit more consolement outside what I or my friends could provide, things like that just trip me out because I don't smoke ciggs or anything. I guess the post is finished up now because I gained what I needed to from it, though any others can feel free to post here about bad experiences using metal screens or a metal smoking device .

Peace and good wishes for all.

8. It isn't silver, it is more likely a steel alloy.

9. You got a cheep metal screen you need you get to stainless steel or brass ones

10. How the F*** did you burn through a screen? iv have the same screen for almost a year and its brass?

11. My friend eats metal screens(figuratively). Granted he doesn't care much about things like "health," or "cancer."