Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Major downers to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SixtyEight, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Yeah that does suck, I always remember getting high with different groups of friends and I had always wanted to go outside and walk around or do something and they ALL wanted to sit inside and play video games because they were afraid of being arrested... or the weed, "made them lazy"

That was always a buzzkill for me, I would always just think in my head, "Awh mannnn.... Guess no fresh outdoors for me..."

2. Smoking by yourself is the shit, nobody to criticize you and it's an peaceful atmosphere.

3. I smoked with two of my friends and my third friend didn't smoke. (he's an intellectul so he doesn't smoke... *sarcasim*) we were all chilling then my girlfriend said something and he called her a stupid potnhead bitch. I sobered real quick.

4. You wanna talk about buzzkills? This one weird guy we knew since freshman year and started hanging out with more by junior year really took a turn for the worst senior year. At first he just seemed crazy in a harmless way but eventually the lies weren't adding up and it got real awkward with him around when we smoked once everyone started realizing what a POS he is, especially when he cried when we wouldn't smoke him out and showed up after we not only didn't invite him, but specificly told him not to come. Eventually we just had to get rid of him. I feel bad about feeling sorry for him because it's not his fault entirely for how he is, but at the same time you just don't take advantage of people, you don't rob your friends, and you certainly don't steal from their mom, especially after she let you into her house when you were "homeless" (not even sure if I believe that anymore) even when she knew better but was generous anyway. He definitely made me a less trusting person and I'll never forget that darker period of my life. Oh well, it feels good to toke in peace again, anyway.

TLDR: Don't trust crazy people.

5. My girlfriend, sometimes. Over the past few weeks, there have been a couple of times when I was high and we started fighting (over really insignificant things). It's usually fine to smoke around her, but I mean...doesn't really compare to when I'm with my friends.

6. I hate the people who never do anything after they smoke.

7. The same thing happens to me!
    No one will get off there lazy ass to go outside for a walk or walk to the store.
    It's total B.S. all they do is sit there and watch tv, I like tv and all but every time I get high with them all they do is watch tv.
    I need some new stoner buddies...

8. #48 TheNanners, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    (old story time, back in high school)

This story is about my shitty friend kyle and I met up with him because we we're going to go sleep over at my friends house and skate there a little bit too. but first I wanted to grab some weed and my pipe, for later but I decided to have a couple hits in my room before leaving. And he's an alright guy but just lies a lot and uses that to gain popularity. So I asked if he wanted a hit but he was sketching out and I was like man it's fine nothing to worry about but he wanted to do it outside and more secluded so we went over to a spot. So as I was packing a bowl already pretty buzzed he kept sketching out about cars going by up the hill but I explained to him that they can't see us but he still kept looking up there.

So I take a hit or two and pass him the bowl and I had to teach him how to use a pipe (even though he says to everybody he's a big toker) and I realize that he isn't even inhaling right and I keep trying to show him how to do it right but he can't figure it out. So after two fat bowls I'm pretty stoned and he's saying hiw he isn't too stoned so I let him have more and he still isn't inhaling correctly so we just end up leaving.

As I said earlier we we're going up to skate and sleep over at my friends house (this was back in highschool btw) and I have no idea how to walk to my friends house so Kyle was guiding me and then his mom calls him and is pissed because she doesn't know where he is. So he had to get picked up and then he starts freaking out about smelling like bud and Making me smell him and making me grab the colonge and letting him use it again and then he left me there.

So here I am up a huge hill trying to get to my friends house really stoned too. In the end I had to call up my friend and have him give me step by step directions to his house. Man fuck Kyle XD. Still a great night at my friends house had a huge smoke sesh with a lot of energy. Oh yeah also I remember Kyle used to always say after that that I had bammer shit but that stuff was actually dank he just doesn't know how to inhale.

Long story short: Kyles a douchebag, doesn't know how to inhale, lies and says my shit is bammer because he can't inhale, leaves me lost. But I had an awesome smoke sesh.

sorry didn't mean to make such a long story