Major Delima

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Aym777, Mar 18, 2008.

1. My Plant Is About 1 week old And Is About 1 inch above the soil...My question is....I have an apartment inspection coming up this friday and have to turn my lamps out during the inspection....will this harm my plant getting no light for about 3 hours ..i currently have them on 24/0

2. No, not at all.

3. No, it'll be fine :)

Shit though...lucky you're not in flower :hide:

4. Im guessing this is a college apartment since ur having inspections? If so then n my opinion, if i lived in a dorm I wouldn't even risk growing. They are way too sneaky and you never know when that one person is gonnna look even though they aren't allowed. Just not worth the risk in my opinion. What are you going to do when they go into flower?

5. Do some reading and you'll find ost information you need.

Hiigel

6. I agree, especially in a college apartment, if i were you, if you dont live in a city type area, find a nice spot outside where there is plenty of sun light and 0 people and go gurilla. Last year when me and my boi had 3 plants about 2 1/2 3 months old, someone had called the cops because of a fight and they came in his apartment so we took the plants and stuck them in one of those rolling lugage things and when the cops left an hour or 2 later, we set everything back up and they lived till we had to flush them.

7. no...actually i live in a housing project that is ran by the city...rent controled by income...and once a year they do inspections they look 4 broken cabinets..see if u need painting and look 4 things that need repairing

8. It should be fine it'll be able to hold off 3 hours with no light but make sure you keep that light on it 24 hrs for bout the first month and then u can mix up the hours 12/12 or 14/10.
    Good Luck :smoking:. oHj33ze

9. in that case, i would give the plants to a trusted friend or put them outside hidden, if you cant or wont or whatever, then turn the lights off , hide whatever you can, and seal up your grow area if you can, also clean up the house period, get any odors and stains, and what have you, out and hope for the best, thats all i can really say.

10. dont 'mix up' your light schedules either. doing that can stress your plants/stunt growth and it contributes to development of hermies.

as long as they dont sit for 12 hours in the dark you'll be fine. it MIGHT cause a bit of stress anyways, but i doubt it'll really affect them very much.

11. u only wanna go 12/12 when FLOWERING not veg room. even 14/10 is NOT good for growing your plant. 18 hrs min of light is what u need. unless u wanna get premauture plants like ohj33ze haha

12. LOL.....why do people give misinformation on purpose. Everyone in the loop knows 14/10 is just ridiculous, smells like bacon! I see these posts all the time, someone trying to lead another down the wrong path and its fishy for sure.

To the OP, also Id try to fix anything that they might deem needing replacement. That way if something they saw was broke, they dont have to come back again to fix it ie: cupboard hardware, door knobs and hinges, counter top blemishes, faucets, etc.

13. ive had young seedlings go 48 hours without light or warth (20 f) and still survive to become thriving fems. given it did stunt them a little.

it takes alot to actually kill a cannabis plant, even when they are tiny and not growing and look all fucked up there is almost always something that can be done to make it 100%, it just almost always takes alot of time for the plant to revert out of stunted growth, often more time then its worth, making starting over a better option

14. Thanx 4 The Info...Only Have Room For 2 Plants At A Time......Hate 2 Go 70 + Days just 2 find out I Have A Hermie Do 2 Shock Or In Any Event Hate 2 Have An Ordinary Male.....Get Nausia Thinking about Male or Hermie...But Then Again..It's A Chance we Take....My New Hobby...I Love It......Thanx Again 4 Feedback