Major cop tip.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wizards, Mar 27, 2012.

1. if you have a cell phone with a video recorder or something like it. you can legally film and document the encounter for later use in court... just thought id let you know.

P.S. if you drive bye a cop wave to him so he thinks your someone he knows. so he wont pull you over.:hello::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I don't think I am going to wave, but hey thanks .

3. I've learned first hand that if your walking and a cop drives by, look at him and smile or nod. If you dont look at them theres a chance they may think you got a warrant. Been pulled overmany times cause i didnot look at tbem and they asked me if I hAd a warrent.

4. Just reach for the glove and grab the motherfucking hunting knife :cool:

5. The first one is good... the second is probably asking for trouble. :)

A simple wave while speeding can easily be misinterpreted as, "catch me, if you can!" :devious: :p

6. I once watched a biker wave at a cop then wheely infront of him and speed off on the freeway, the cop just sat there screaming on his radio didnt even try to chase him because he was trying to eat and drive at the same time.:eek:

7. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']Just reach for the glove and grab the motherfucking hunting knife :cool:[/quote]

Stabbed him in his neck and hip. Threw him in the trunk and dipped back to the fuckin crib for some tea an crumpets,shit

8. Many times they won't chase in a situation like that because it's pointless. They won't catch the guy on the bike until he is splattered across the highway.

9. This thread made me giggle.

10. dunno about waving at a cop but I've filmed more than one encounter with the PoPo

11. [quote name='"Fëanor"']Many times they won't chase in a situation like that because it's pointless. They won't catch the guy on the bike until he is splattered across the highway.[/quote]

Bikes are ten times faster than cars and can go places cArs can't, it's almost impossible to catch them with out a strategy that's why most cops wont get into a chase with bikes unless there's back up close

12. I play grand theft auto a lot, I know how to survive the streets

13. haha if they are driving on the other side of the road why would they see u and turn around to pull u over

14. thats why you gotta make a U turn as soon as they do. just keep making U turns lmao

15. HAHAHHA that would be the FUNNIEST

16. Cops get pretty pissed when you stick a camera in their face. Probably going to hurt more than it helps you.

17. Ive never filmed the cop, but i have put my phone on the recorder and put it out of sight so you can at least save what he says. you dont really need to see them anyway

18. I've been thinking of putting a hard drive and cameras in my car to tape encounters with the police since they always try to lie. I also try to keep encounters in front of their dash cam when outside.

19. [quote name='"Purpleface"']Cops get pretty pissed when you stick a camera in their face. Probably going to hurt more than it helps you.[/quote]

They get pissed because some are crooked bastards. A good cop is out there policeing the streets not effin w ppl.