Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tuce, May 22, 2011.

1. Wondering what the prices are like here. I just moved to southern maine york/wells/kennebunk area. thanks for input

2. nobody?

3. Where is Maine? ;)

4. used to be more abundant and cheaper. these days its better quality but harder to find. Alot more people are growing better strains up here now. try to find someone in the portland old port/bar area, ask around you prolly find something.
    but expect to pay like 40 an eighth anyway...

5. When I was around the Bangor area I got some dank for 10$ a gram. It's right beside the border of Canada too so alot of drugs go through there.

6. yeah bangor areas got great bud with all the college kids near by. portlands also got great bud. lots of people grow all around maine so its not too hard to find it. prices vary greatly

7. i live in southern maine too. you can get dank for 45-65 depending on who you go to. youll only get 45 dollar dank from a grower though, not if its passed through like three people before you. but maine has some bomb ass bud.

8. bumphttp://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/luxhello.gif

9. I heard maine got some dank. All that wilderness and plenty of room to grow