main stock looks pretty skinny

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by top secret, Jan 22, 2003.

1. hey well my biggest plant is about a foot tall its beeen growing for about 3 weeks but the stock just looks a little to skinny for it size. what could i do to chang this and whats wrong for ligfhts i have two gro and sho flouros and yes they r flouros they r tub lights so could any one help me out with what could be worng and what i could do to make the stock thicker. oh ya and i am not looking to buy any hps light at this time i dont have enough money.

2. have you got a fan on it? I set a small desk fan to alternate on and off hourly on a timer, which bushed them out nice. Fluro growing always gave me skinny plants though, if you go HPS later you'll see the difference. Maybe get some compact fluros to add as well as the tubes - they're well cheap, although HPSs aren't too expensive.

Check out www.geezzaa.com - cheapest I've seen and people here seem positive about him...

easy...

3. im growing under fluro also ... and mine are very healthy and bushy .. one of my platns looks like a ball of leaves .. cant wait to see what kind of bud it makes...