Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mailing nug

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by badfish, Jan 16, 2006.

1. hello everyone!
    so my friend is stuck in boarding school in virginia. and the school is dry, and he needs some bud for the weekend. any ideas on how i could safely ship him about 8 grams of some real dank smelly stuff? i gotta help a fellow stoner out, and this kid is like my brother. i appreciate your help.
    keep smoking :smoking:

peace

2. Package it, like send a book, but make a secret hiding spot in the book, gut it, and tape the pages sealed, then it's undetectable basically by mail.

3. send him a care package! Put in a jar of peanut butter, ans throw in a jar of jelly and some bread. But take a good amoun of peanut butter out of the jar and put in the triple wrapped greens then put peanut butter back over it. If you want to eb extra careful, when you get the peanut butter, only open it a bit, and reseal the seal when you're done with an adhesive. good luck.

4. thanks alot everyone. i think i'm gonna go for the peanut butter. and send some snacks with it. thanks again.

5. the book idea is the best one, and put his ebay ID on the package.

6. shove the sack in deoderant stick with some coffee beans, include it in the "care" pacakage.

7. Ya put it hidden with something that millions of people mail to eachother everyday..

You'll be fine.

8. Find a box for like a PC Game, the one that has a little cardboard thing slide out.. get 2-3 ziplock bags depending on the stankyness, and double or triple bag it, it it in a box, put that in a bubblewrap envelope, and send that shit.

9. Oh, and if you ever need to send more than an ounce or two, a good way is to get a shampoo bottle or peanut butter jar, empty some out and put the bag in it.

10. I've done both the peanut butter jar and the shampoo bottle. Both work great, but the shampoo is messier and a strange thing to send a friend.

11. peanut butter isnt the most normal thing to send a friend either....

12. dude you can send it in literally anything. be creative

13. As long as there is no return address are there any real legal repurcussions?

14. The person getting it will just not get the package, and they will get a letter from authorities saying someone tried to send them something illegal. Or at least I think this is the case. I could be 100% wrong. I've gotten a small (.6) J in the mail before that wasnt hidden at all just kinda flat wrapped in a peice of paper. I say that shampoo thing is the best idea.

Good luck.

15. Ya, I bet more people send their friends shampoo than peanut butter :) though I could be wrong, be cause im not in expert in who sends shampoo or peanut butter to their friends. I wish I was though.

16. Hey man, please send over some pbutter in the next care package.. I sware you cant get that shit anywhere round here..

17. just what I was thinking, make it something that people actually send, IE books, the cd game box is good, hell even in some clothes.

18. Yeah man send him a care package but I would make sure you vacuum seal the bag...thats the way we always got it done! Good Luck

19. i handled it today. mailed some coffee, chips, a care package of sorts. thanks for all the help

20. I've been wondering about mailing weed for some time now. It seem like you guys have been pretty successful at it. I've been wanting to ask my friend in cali to mail me some but wasn't sure how to go about it without getting caught. Would it be better to fed ex it or usps it?