Mailing ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by dmcalways, May 8, 2006.

1. Hey i was wondeirng if anyone has ever mailed a bag using the postal service. If so I would like to know how you did it, like what you put it in, etc. Or if anyone has any ideas id like to hear em. :hello:

2. how big of a bag?

for an ounce i would do this:

cardboard box
    coffee beans
    bag

fill box 1/3 of the way with coffee beans. put bag in. fill the box the rest of the way with coffee beans. hope and pray that the dogs dont sniff it out.

3. Its only an 8th or maybe a quarter... i just moved n dont wanna pay prices out here for shit thats not as good..
    :smoking:

4. all you have to do is buy a small vacume packer out of a local hardware or shopping centre or check ebay! then just vacume pack wat ever your looking to send in a envelope and send it off that, has worked for me! never fails! the bags seal all the smell in!!

lol

5. just stick it up ur butt and mail urself to urself. guaranteed 2 werk!

6. compress it. put it in a baggie, put it in a vacuum sealed bag, tightly wrap in another bag, wrap around bubble wrap and tap tightly around that, put in an envelope, inside another envelope

7. i have TONS of blown amps and subs from me..."putting them to there true potential" lol, and i have shipped bud from my house to lexington a few times using a vacuum seal and putting it inside the amplifier or inside the linear gap in the subs. or somen like that? lol