Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mailing herb? is it ok?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skillfull87, Sep 26, 2003.

1. no, my theory is that if you dont do anything that will get you caught, then your not doing anything to get caught, therefore the chances are, that you will not get caught, so, in order to increase your chances of not getting caught, you should release flying nests of angry bullets into your crotch..

no, i just dont necessarily think its the brightest idea...

i just dont want to hear any bitching if you get caught..

chances are that if you get caught we wont hear anything of it because there will be wasps in your mouth.

2. so what your trying to say is the more you shoot croches.. the less of a chance you have of getting caught?!?!

..:: pulles out .22::..

damn.. cant do it..

3. May not be the best idea, but its a commonly used one for moving fairly large & small quantities of weed. A few months ago I read about a mailroom guy in MD who received 3 lbs to his office! No name on the package, no return address, just the company name. The guy opened it, reported it to his boss, who called it into the cops. I don't know if I would've reported it....least not before skimming a bit for the Buzz stash...anyway so much stuff is mailed that the USPS can't track it all....

My brother used to mail me small quantities, vacum sealed in a cardbord box, labled "photos, do not bend" & never had any problems, but that was in the '80's. The vacum seal held the odors like a charm. For what its worth, neither he or I would try that today! My advice is that if you have another avenue, use it...if you feel you must get it mailed, try to have it sent somewhere than to your home, vacum seal it and send it with something else in small quantities.