Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mailing a Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chiirioz, Apr 26, 2009.

1. While in New York, and having gone to college here for about a year, I bought a bong. But I'm transferring back to CA and I don't want to get rid of it. Is it possible to UPS or mail it to my boyfriend (or myself) and be safe. Is this even legal (well probably not). Anyways, I've cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and rice, and later tonight, salt and hot water with some dish soap.

I'm packing other shit in it because I'm coming home but I'm sending it all to my boyfriend with no return address. Is this.. safe?

Anyways, I wasn't sure if this question was asked already and I couldn't find it on google or search. So.. yeah. :smoke:

2. I think it's legal if it's clean but I think you gotta do some sort of fragile mailing or something.. I don't know I'm high.

3. As long as it is clean (no residue at all) then it is perfectly legal to ship a "tobacco smoking device" with UPS or USPS. GL

4. Has anyone done it?

5. yeah but if you have used that bong enough its almost impossible to get the resin off. Why not drive it w/ you when your going home and keep it there

6. If he cleaned it well after each use (or even after a few uses) and did not leave the residue and tars to thicken, then its easy to keep it clean of resin.

7. If you really want to keep it bad enough, and its all glass. Pick up some formula 420. Clean it spotless. Then smoke tobacco out of it. Then clean it with forumla 420 again.
    Make sure your packaging/shipping is super good.