Mail Order Seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MojoPotatoe, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Hiya Everyone! I just received my 3rd order from Attitude Seeds. Much to my chagrin there were no seeds inside. I chose the coffee mug this time instead of the T shirt and.............. Customs opened the package and must have snatched the seeds. I don't know if the guarantee will work out for me or if I am out 80 bucks. Gotta say that the other orders were no problem and I am very happy with the product. Anyone else have any experiences like this?

2. What country are you in? I am USA and mine are on their way..supposedly. They have at lest left the UK. Going to be doing 2 feminized Auto flower Hijacks and 2 feminized auto flower  Auto Pounders.

3. I am in USA. I have done the Ice Bomb, Mango and Tijuana previously. The Ice bombs effect were a little too heavy for me. Tijuana was a very up effect that I enjoy very much. Mango was right in the middle and double the yield almost compared to the others.
     The order I didn't get had Orka, Liberty Haze, Critical Kush, White Widow. I will call tomarrow and get the scoop. I will not ship with anything but the Tshirt from now on that's for sure.

4. Did you do the crush proof tin also?

5. Yes on the tin. I talked to Attitude, sent them a couple of pics and a new order should be on the way. I think I will go with T Shirt from now on. They label the package Jewelry and you can feel the tin inside the T Shirt.

6. I went for the mug this time and now I'm worried lol. Only been a week though.

7. I did the shirt mine got caught, attitude sent me a new order

8. Can't believe how many are getting snatched. Then again, not many people post about successful deliveries so...