Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mail Arrived

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Guest, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Congrats, lookin' nice. Enjoy man.

2. How do you like those Parliaments?

3. You're about to have a good fucking night, and day to follow with that QWISO. What was the bud quantity/quality?

Diggin that ashtray as well.

4. Nice vape! I was going to get the Vaporbrothers but instead got Da Buddha which I dont regret. How much did you smoke when you didn't have the vape compared to if you use the vape?

5. Honestly, first thing I noticed was the pack of Parliament 100s.

6. Why is there a sticker that says "DARK COFFEE" on the box? does it even really say that?

7. Color

8. lol I thought I was the only one that noticed the Parliaments first.

Nice vape, btw. Hope it treats you well!

9. parliament 100's only ones with the charcoal filter.

hash should be done tonight, use some boiling water and the iso evaps faster.

i have a roor so i follow up the ash w/ that and probably smoke the same.

sadly all i got is mids, bought a half for 60 and put like 10 g's of mids in the hash and kept the nice crystaly buds.

use triple chamber roor str8 with a/c and carbon filter and it ain't that bad actually. dry in my town right now badly.

10. be sure to put some bud in with the qwiso. otherwise it'll just melt to the side of the wand. qwiso last forever in my VB. I never really got that scented oil thing to work properly so I dont use mine. plus that thing gets hot.

11. I just ordered a SSV, hopefully it will come this week but I LOVE the look of the vape bro's... the blue light is fantastic. any more night shots for us?

12. I think that's the color of the vape. It comes in different colors so it was probably just specifying

13. congrats, youre going to love that thing. i wish i had the black one.

14. your going to love the ssv. I use mine everyday. :smoke:

15. Post up how much hash you end up with... I'm always curious how much you can yield with mids vs nice trimmings. Nice vape. :wave:

16. just go back from a dentist appointment, packed the vap up for a little discreet smoking before seeing the doc. Now i'm gonna do some qwiso, i'm not very savvy and knowledgeable, it's very dark and has come out very smooth looking. I'll post come pics and a milk shot in a couple minutes.

17. 1g great qwiso
    [​IMG]

a lil lights off vape w/ qwiso
    [​IMG]

milk w/ some spicy hash
    [​IMG]

18. Hah first thing i saw was the parliaments also. That Qwiso should be awesome. The vape too. Congrats

19. haha me too