Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maid found my stash...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lupz, Dec 27, 2010.

1. She found my jar with like 5g's in it, and then she started yelling at me in some different language and I don't know what to do. This is fucked up. She said she's telling my dad if she ever finds it again.

2. well atleast she not tellin him now.....

if i was u id find a better hiding spot (which you should have done in da first place since you have a maid)

but yeah my nigg stay up keep smokin just be more carful

3. At least she didn't smoke it up on you

4. Definitely just find a better hiding spot imo.

5. sucks yo. Tell her you guys pay her to clean, not to get into your business.

6. Fuck that, I would never let my maid threaten me like that.

7. Tell your parents that she stole money from you and wave goodbye to her.

8. i'm pretty sure she wants fired.

Yelling your boss's son? Yeah, that's never really a good idea.

She should just let it go if she wants to keep her job.

no one likes a snitch.

9. Fuck her, she works for you guys. Tell her to keep her mouth shut, or she can get in the unemployment line.

10. you have a fucking maid?

shit.

11. exactly shes your maid
    this id donald trump tht b*** youre fired!!:wave:

and please dont tell me she kept your weed

12. that's how tupac got killed.

13. Should have back handed her for such disrespect.

14. At least she just yelled at you instead of just straight up taking/smoking it. Thats kinda fucked she's going through your shit enough to find your stash though, I'd be yelling right back at them.

EDIT: On second thought, steal one of your moms nice necklaces/dads watch or something, stash it in her clothes, and watch the entertainment. Birtch deserves that for yelling at the bosses kid and going through his shit, she should be greatful enough that she's working for yall.

15. Seriously hahahahaha

I'd be like "here is $20.....now shut up or you're gone"

It's fucked up but so is her telling your parents.

16. X2....she paid to clean...that's it.

DM

17. You should of been like "Ok...Uhm...I'll let you suck my dick if you don't tell anybody...>.>...

Just sayin'...

18. Not even, she would never get any of my money after that. Instead..

19. Yeah, she's your family's employee dude. You can boss HER around to a certain extent lol Just say "Stop snooping or Stay out of my room".

20. this is how it would go down with me

maid: what is this? marijuana! que tu estas haciendo ey? tu vas a morir, cono si tu sigue haciendo cosas como este. cono.

me: chill

maid: PERO como tu dices "chill!" este es serio! dique "chill"...

me: bitch. you work for me. i am the boss' son. you do not fuck with my authority. do you want your ass on the street. i am in charge here. you do not tell me what the fuck i can or cannot do. now i suggest you get hired ass the fuck out of this room or i am going to bring down the hammer so hard your shit will be like pancakes whenever you sit on the toilet. im not fucking joking. all it takes is a small chat with my dad and you are finished. say goodbye to feeding your children. how dare you. how fucking dare you. you are lucky you are still even inside this house. ungrateful bitch. get your ass in the bathroom right now and start cleaning. that's what your paid to do. not to yell at me you dumb fucking bitch. what the hell are you thinking. start cleaning, let's go. cmon now. no more fucking around you hear me? and stay the fuck out of my room. i'll clean it myself you piece of shit.

maid: :(:eek::eek::confused::p:mad:;):) *starts cleaning*