Mah first

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mauwi, Apr 26, 2009.

1. ImageShack - Image Hosting :: img3788o.jpg
    This is my first baby :) looks like tomatoes.The bigger one is tomatoe.The sprout is MJ.
    btw i noticed another sprout :) What now???? i live in parents house and the thing is that i have two sprouts and i dont even know what kind of it is.I just took some seeds from schwag that i smoked.BAM! sprouts.And i dont really want to grow it in a house.of course i will kill them in a couple of mins if i will took to grow outside.I have none of setup.Just some watering everyday,window with lots of sun and thats it.Whats next??? I have a little box from PC.its that vintilator thing.I can put the ventilator and put some lights but then it will be no place for the weed.Shiit...I dont have any of chemicals to make it grow faster or better but when it will be bigger my parents will notice it.Of course if i use some hydrophonics of whatever so i can grow then outside.On a roof.Just sun,water and some chemicals.I dont care if the weed will be shit or if i get only 2g or sumn.I just want to learn.Sorrry for dumb questions but please help.I aint into that shit when u need to count something.Seems it grows nice and i only watering it daily.Mabe its a lowryder??? like autoflowering n stuff?

2. Well all you can do is plant it in a remote part of your yard and take up all the yard work like when dad or mom says i better go mow the yard or rake the leaves ext. you spring into action and say I got it you take a rest or if they insist they help you do the work around the plant area. You have about a 70 to80 % chance of getting busted and then because marijuana is demonized your parents will flip.:mad: