Magooos stealth tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Magiggle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I'm quite positive it's Mylar I'm not sure tho I bought the tent from
    A local store it was the display model

2. And thanks I'm glad they looked good after leaving them for a few days, obviously except miss bang bang but I hope she pulls through with less light/heat!

3. yeah, your gf is one smart cookie ;)

4. No progress :(

5. Move her out of the tent, she won't get any better until Shes bigger and can actually stand all the heat. set up a separate spot and tend to her until she gets to be size of great white.. Itll obviously take a lot more time, but at least she might actually have a chance of pulling through.

6. Any experienced growers have advice?

7. Update. No progress on big bang :( the other 2 look good tho

Attached Files:

8. make a new set up for her. You should take my advice, I was right about everything else ;)

9. Soo big bang has died :( idk what happened there, but moving on the other two girls look great, I'm gunna continue to lst the bigger one and I might only top the smaller one so there the same height when I throw em to flower, I am gunna try to keep them as low as possible for as long as possible tho :cool: freshly trained with elastics :) the little lady will be freshly topped by tonight :)

Attached Files:

10. Looking great so far, and thats too bad about the other one... At least now you have more space to grow these two out more. :smoke:

11. That's what I'm thinking! More space! But I say she is dead, but she is all brown flat on the soil, I got it inside under one 26 wattt cfl

12. I hate topping my
    Plants I always feel like I break the closest smallest growth :(

13. But on the other hand.. I love to LST!

Attached Files:

14. Pic update.

Attached Files:

15. Looks great, healthy and everything. Keep it up budd :smoke:

16. Pics. Decided to uncage the
    Girl. I don't think she will intrude the other girls space to much.

Attached Files:

17. Looks good mag. Keep it up :)

18. Next lights off in 2 hours is the start of flowering for my girls as I have been pressured to remove the setup, so I have to start budding and stalling

19. Remove the set up??