Magooos stealth tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Magiggle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. You would put what outside? The grow? And thanks for the wattage help!

2. #42 Snowskate328, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The fan outside blowing in fresh air

3. Lol okay I'm
    Pretty blazed haha. And word man check out this update, planted a big bang seed.

Attached Files:

4. The 3 final pots for the 3 girls!

Attached Files:

5. Anybody think those pots are big enough for the space I have? As in will I be able to grow the plant to fill my tent with that amount of root space

6. Some nice new growth :)

Attached Files:

7. :D I'm satisfied

Attached Files:

8. How long do you plan on veging? General rule of thumb one gallon for every month your plants are growing. I would suggest a min of three gallons. They are looking better though... GC hasnt been workin for me lately sorry for so long to respond

9. I don't really have a set number of days, I just wanted to lst around the pots, then flip to flower? Is vegging with a 16/8 light cycle a good idea?/ maybe even a 15-9 or 14-10?

10. #51 Snowskate328, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    18 to 24 hours for veg is what I've always seen

11. I'm going with 18/6, I need to buy a separate timer for my fan tho

12. I'm subb'd. Looks good with a but of nute burn though.
    I'd run fans 24/7 and lights 24/0 or 18/6 to veg.

13. I just gotta have my fan off at night ( my lights out is 1-7 am. My dad complains that he can hear the fan when
    He's trying to sleep, so I either gotta get some
    Sound mat or a quieter fan, or shut my fan off from like 12-8?

14. I always like to keep ventilation on 24/7.. it really helps keep peace of mind of reducing molds and controlling temps & humidity when its dark. If you're using an inline fan, you could buy a $15-$30 fan speed controller.

15. I don't have ducting or anything. Is it possible to buy an inline fan for my top port which is made for a fan that the tent came with but they didn't have it in stock so I got money off. Or does it have to be set up to duct/hose?

16. I recommend setting it up with at least a little bit of ducting. You need circulation to control certain aspects of the grow like temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, etc.
    Using a fan speed controller, you can set the speed you want. Lower speed = quieter fan. If you buy a small 4" inline fan and use the speed controller, you'll probably BARELY hear it, if that.

17. Plant training :D

Attached Files:

18. Added a 300 watt bulb :) so now I have 400+ watts for my girls :D

Attached Files:

19. Nice growth holy shit! Not even a day! I have a feeling she likes an extra 240 watts :cool:

Attached Files: