Magnifying glass season is around the corner.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by G13adsAMY, Mar 26, 2012.

1. There is nothing better than letting the sun burn your bud. I have a window behind my couch. On a sunny day in my living room I will ooen all the windows and find the sun.

2. i had a hammer bubb with a manigfying glass blowin and into the bowl. Was cool to watch but flame is faster :)

3. I've never tried this, gonna give it a shot when I can, Kansas heat is more than enough

4. Arizona heat win.

5. nw heat fail

6. Florida heat + humidity isn't too fun either. But you're right, solar hits are pretty great. Just found my old magnifying glass less than 10 minutes ago.

7. [quote name='"JDi"']nw heat fail[/quote]

Haha Bs I did it the other day

8. Heat doesn't matter, the sunlight does. Am I correct?

9. [​IMG]It has to do with solar energy here is a chart that should help you guys out

10. No magnifier rips for me...wish I were out west

11. Washington blahhhh haha.

12. I like how magnifying glass rips taste, but I hate focusing the beam onto the bud and having it leave that ball of color in your vision for a while afterwards.

13. [quote name='"InstaBlaze"']I like how magnifying glass rips taste, but I hate focusing the beam onto the bud and having it leave that ball of color in your vision for a while afterwards.[/quote]

Lol so true.

14. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']

Lol so true.[/quote]

Sunglasses XD

15. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']

Sunglasses XD[/quote]

Good idea.

16. you guys are so new...:confused: if the sun isn't as strong get a bigger magnifying glass:smoke:

17. i was doing some solar rips the other day :D great taste and adds a bit of fun to the session

18. I love solar hits. I need sunglasses so I dont see dots for an hour.

19. Took some hits today from the pipe with my magnifying glass.

20. Thats cool. I took a couple of those today.