Magnetic or Non-Magnetic Space Case?!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kryptiq, Nov 26, 2011.

1. It's a $16 price difference which isn't a problem I just want to see what people around here prefer. I won't be dropping this kind of money on a grinder again in the near future.

So what do you think is better the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/SPACE-Grinder-Sifter-Medium-Titanium/dp/B004G3RIRK/ref=sr_1_7?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1322303765&sr=1-7"]magnetic[/ame] or [ame="http://www.amazon.com/SPACE-Grinder-Sifter-Medium-Non-Magnetic/dp/B003FZK13S/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1322304211&sr=1-6"]non-magnetic[/ame], and why? :smoke:

Thank you for your responses and stay high. :bongin:

2. I've never seen a non magnetic space case, I've got one and you def want the magnet for sure. For sure .
    Well worth the $$ too man.

3. I was worried the magnetic one might open if it fell off a desk or dresser. I think the non-magnetic version has threads and can be hand tightened, could be safer to travel with. :confused_2:

4. [quote name='"kryptiq"']

I was worried the magnetic one might open if it fell off a desk or dresser. I think the non-magnetic version has threads and can be hand tightened, could be safer to travel with. :confused_2:[/quote]

Yeah shit bro I doubt they'd make one that was magnets for each section, I think they just mean the lid/grinder part of the case. The rest is threaded between the compartments but the lid has to be free running. Mine never comes open in my pocket or just general mishandling throwing on the couch with keys ect. Just go the mag version you'll be sweet.

5. Took your word for it, glad you clarified I thought the whole thing was magnetic. Expedited shipping cause I'm impatient, thanks for your advice.

6. Cool man glad to help.
    Oz

7. Get the magnet. My buddy bought one without and it open on him all the time like in his pocket or if it fell.

8. Hello everyone, finally got my hands on this bad boy. Put 2-4g's of some fire through it and this was my result(smoked a kief topped bowl and a bit of the bud about 1.5 left in the pics.

Attached Files:

9. Damn thats alot of kief from 2-4 grams. Must have been dank. Is that the 3.5 in large space case. I love my SC Ti 2 piece, nothing sticks to it.

10. Yeah man that's tons of crystals. Nice buy! So is that the magnetic? Is it magnets holding each individual piece or only the top grinding part?

11. [quote name='"hippie4u"']Damn thats alot of kief from 2-4 grams. Must have been dank. Is that the 3.5 in large space case. I love my SC Ti 2 piece, nothing sticks to it.[/quote]

It's a medium 4pc Ti, and yeah this afghan kush is pretty dank. Just wish I had invested in one sooner I never knew it really did provide that much more kief.

Attached Files:

12. Only the top piece is magnetic where the teeth are at, the bud chamber and kief compartment both screw on/off. I am very satisfied with the magnet strength and the build quality thus far.

13. [quote name='"kryptiq"']

Only the top piece is magnetic where the teeth are at, the bud chamber and kief compartment both screw on/off. I am very satisfied with the magnet strength and the build quality thus far.[/quote]

Yeah cool thought so. Nice buds too! Peace