Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magnetic Bong Cleaner Experiences?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fëanor, Oct 6, 2005.

1. The shop near my house just got in these small magnetic bong cleaners, where 1 small piece goes inside the bong, and you use a magnet 'handle' on the outside to move it around on the inside of the bong, cleaning the sides. I think the shop owner said it's called the 'Buddy' or something. It sounds familiar and I think I've heard of them before.

Has anyone ever actually used one of these things? I'd like to know how it works before I pick one up. It looks kinda small to effectively clean the whole inside of a big bong.

2. ^ it wouldnt work on a bubble bong, im just guessing it scrabes the resin from the inside of the bong

3. they have the same exact things for fish tanks

4. But do they actually work on bongs? How strong are the magnets? What kind of surface will actually be scraping the inside of my bong? Is it just the magnetic material or is there some kind of buffer that actually does the resin-scraping?

5. yeah i'd be worried as to what the surface the part that goes inside the piece would be.

6. I'd imagine it would work pretty well. It won best invention at the Cannabis Cup last year... called a Bong Buddy

edit- btw, you can get them off ebay cheap, like $8 or something