magnet/fan analogy

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by trevorjohnson32, Feb 3, 2021.

1. I like to compare a magnet to a fan, if you placed to fans facing each other they would push apart just like two north or south ends of a magnet, and if you placed two fans facing the same direction they would attract one another just like north and south of a magnet.
    What would be the medium that a magnet uses to create its 'wind'? Could space itself be the medium? Could a wave of density in the space medium be responsible for a magnets north and south 'winds'?
    It seems like since iron clippings line up in a magnet field instead of blowing around, that this would be evidence to the pit theory of the nucleus and the universe is a singularity.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #3 SinsemillaPassion, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    Dude I was drying my fan with a hair dryer before and I was thinking the exact same shit, the fan was off but the dryer was blowing the blades, shit acts like polar opposites.. It's like the same, but opposite, I understand you, my brother. It's just, stoner shit

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. You could circulate a fan in circuit with a wire of ping pong balls and the balls would sway to and fro just like the electrons in copper wiring do in an ac generator.