Magnesium deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deep21, Jan 2, 2017.

1. IMG_3635.JPG IMG_3636.JPG IMG_3659.JPG IMG_3660.JPG IMG_3661.JPG IMG_3662.JPG IMG_3663.JPG IMG_3665.JPG IMG_3666.JPG IMG_3667.JPG IMG_3668.JPG Got these clones sour diesel 5 days ago. Under 3 mars hydro 300s. Just uppotted when i got them. 2 gal smart pots with. FF OF soil mixed with 25 % perlite. Let them get dry before water. No nutes. The leaves were yellow and tacoing. Still taco shapes and then droopy. One clone had purple stems and now the other has it. They dont look too happy imo. First pics are when i just got them. They were prettybig for clones, so i started lst on them because i plan on scroggin them. Just gave them some epson salts hoping it will help. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks.

2. Moreinfo: the lights at 12 inches and raised them to 24 although it was around 80 degrees i dont think it was too hot. I think they may have been overwatered at the dispensary. But i have changed that since acquiring them.

3. Looks generally low on nutrients. Give them a good balanced and complete nutrient. I wouldn't start adding elements here and there otherwise you will unlikely get the balance right. A store bought nutrient will have been through a bunch of tests and designed to be balanced

4. Ok. I went ahead and did just that. I also put them in the final pot size 10 gal. I guess I will go ahead and just wait and see. Hopefully we will see those droopy leaves stretch out for the light a litle. I think the papery characteristic of the leaves and the way the new growth taco upward could be characteristic of the strain/phenotype,but im not sure. But i dont like the way the leaves are droopy.
    Thanks GoldGrower.

• Like Like x 1