Magnesium deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Propaganja420, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Ok fellas, this is my first post so I hope the picture is alright. I have what I believe to be a Magnesium problem. Second grow but well read.
    -Medium= Grodan
    -Nutrients= FloraNova Grow 7-4-10 which covers Micro as well and the aforementioned Macros
    -Feeding Freq= ONLY when containers feel light in weight, sometimes FNG sometimes Plain water always ph of 5.7
    -Light= 400w 36000 lumen MH Neutral
    -Temps= Low 68F High 73F night/day respective
    -Air Circulation= 6x6 room 50cfm exhaust "high point" with "low point" free flowing fresh intake.
    -Container= 3 gallon

This has been progressing on only 2 plants, all others look well. So here is what I did to attempt resurrection. Flushed 15 gallons of Ph 5.7 water through the container, then mixed 2 tsp of Epsom Salts into one gallon of ph 5.7 water and dumped through container medium. Sprayed foliage with same mix.
    Any experienced growers that have seen this before? Am I correct? Input please.

Attached Files:

2. Try a little higher ph'd water to flush with because if your problem is caused by ph lockout then you should probably try raising the ph, unless your ph was already too high then you want to lower it, which your flush should be fine.

3. Do you grow in soilless? If so what do you use for ph? According to charts and other texts I am in the right range. Am I just on the low side of ok? Thanks for responding pal.

4. Oh sorry I missed your medium. Yea your 5.7 should be perfect then and I imagine what you did should fix your problem rather quickly. I'm experiencing sort of the same problem but I use soil.

5. I have 3 in soil....Roots Organics, very expensive but the plants love it. Do you have any pics to show of the problem you are having? We could exchange a few if you like. In soil I had this problem during flower of my first grow, I should have flushed. I believe there is alot of good done in flushing. I also have several in pro-mix which holds a shit ton of water which lends maybe a problem of waterlogged roots after a flush.

6. My thread is right below yours lol. I only have 1 picture because its hard to get good pictures in there. This is my 5th run with this strain and I'm literally puzzled as I've done NOTHING different.