Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Magical Brownies for Dummies*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by emrandel, Mar 29, 2006.

1. is that 1 min. 30 seconds? or 1 hour 30 min? also... who much does the refrigerater step help...and do these have to be taken on an empty stomach? thanks and great post!:smoking:

2. A minute and 30 seconds! There's NOTHING you could put in a microwave for 1 hr 30 min... Be careful it doesn't melt, if it starts doing that... just stop it then. The refridgerator step really helps I think but if you can't do it, it's not the end of the world... it'll be better though.

As for the empty stomache... that can make a huge difference, or none at all... I'd recommend eating it on an empty stomache though.

3. haha sick im doin this shit 2morrow 4 school might make testing more enjoyable

4. Yeah... this method has proven itself to be very inconsistent. Some people are all pissy about it and some people are like: "BOMB ASS!!!"

5. True.. I made brownies last week for the first time and did the whole cheese cloth extraction method which worked perfect except I made some very potent brownies.. or butter to use for the brownies..

I used 16Grams for 2 cubes of butter and I ate 3 brownies, BIG ones and was in full vegatative state for the night the next day kinda sucked.. everytime I got up to move I got the spins instantly.