Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

magical birthday cake

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wazoo42o, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Tomorrow is my finances bday, i am making her a devil chocolate cake. I am also replacing the oil with magic oil. I have made brownies cookies and much more but this will be my first magic cake. Have any of you made a bday cake with bud in it before?

2. Okay ours her b day. I'm planning on making canna-oil for the cake. Here is the cake. I'm using regular weed, how much would you suggest using?

ForumRunner_20130111_073116.png

ForumRunner_20130111_073059.png

ForumRunner_20130111_073134.png

3. Recipe calls for 1/2 cup oil, I'm thinking 3 grams would be okay. I don't want to use a ton of bud.

4. If you're only using 3 grams, you're going to have to eat quite a bit of cake to feel anything. I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing though!

5. 3 grams is not enough. if ur going to use 3gs of reg make firecrackers

6. It would be 3g in a small cake ate by 2ppl. Ill let you know how it turns out it's in the oven right now.

7. If you both eat half the cake you will be blasted. 1.5g/serving is significant.
    When I make brownies with canna coconut oil I use 0.5g/serving and they work quite well.

8. Thank you, it Is good

9. Trust me i wanted to put 10-20 grams in but 3 grams was still a $15 dollar cake plus we wanted some high grade to smoke so i had to settle for 3g