Magic

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Agalloch, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Anyone else believe in the paranormal magic?

I know a few practitioners, very secretive lot.

I myself, am an empath.

2. Is Chip Coffey an empath? Thats if you have heard of him, he was on this show called Paranormal Activity

3. Is there any concrete examples of magic?

4. Hmm... you need to do some online research about the subject and open your mind. I am not talking about firing bolts of plasma from your hands.

All of magic stems from meditation and the human condition. Tai chi for example.

I'm starting to get into chaos magic and I've always been into Viking runic symbols... I believe those definitely have powers.

5. What do I need to search to uncover magic, not trying to be a brick wall, merely curious. You say Viking runes is one.

6. You don't need to uncover magic, it's already there.

What you need to uncover is how to practice and learn what magic really is.

7. What is magic really then?

8. Fuckin babes is magical

9. damn i have a whole book covering this stuff. and its pretty fucking interesting too.

10. Be careful with certain things, opening up an unwanted connection is no fun and far from magical.

11. #11 Peter Griffin, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    ^^ As far as I'm concerned, doing any kind of magic can open an unwanted connection. Like telling a demon, "hey dude, this door is now open feel free to take a gander and see if you wanna fuck with anything."

I was watching Ghost Adventures last night and these guys performed what they called "A pagan ritual to increase spiritual activity in the area." Sounds smart bro

12. Ouija Boards? I have wanted to fool with.

13. Magic is about nature.

I'm not talking about anything dark or demonic. Not necromancy or demonology.

Things like meditation, chi, chakra.

Sensitivity, psychics, telepaths, empaths.

Are you telling me none of you are telepathic or empathic? It could very well be you have these sensitivities and aren't aware of it.

14. eh, i've seen enough pen and teller bullshit to know most magic just slight of hand/misdirection/math.
    sorry, to be a buzzkill.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8]New John Chang video - YouTube[/ame]

16. grimoire for the apprentice wizard is the book if anyone is interested...i know it sounds lame but some of lessons are awesome.

17. I was very interested in meditation after reading people's accounts of it. I had some reservations so I read about it. Sounded great but what scared me away is hearing about Kundalini. A serpent that engulfs your spine? No thanks haha plus I read about many people who had bad side effects after activating it. Sorry if I'm not phrasing this correctly. Maybe all meditation isn't the same?

18. Never refuse an experience.

Unless it's prison rape.

19. #19 Peter Griffin, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    I can't take that advice.

Edit: Just wanted to say that I'd probably let that dude in the video shoot some electricity through my muscles. But inviting a spiritual serpent to make its home in my spine? naaaa

20. I would invite the spawn of Satan into my spine if it meant great understanding.