1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Three day germination proccess

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by Druggerdude, Feb 24, 2004.

1. I got two big peices of paper towel that were still together got em wet and put my seed in then but it in a ziplock tupperware that i painted the bottom black with shoe polish and put it below my bathroom sink after the first day i put a new batter in my flashlight and put it under the tupperware on and its one of those bog flashlights that a average tupperware thing could sit right on top of. and let it sit and after then next two days were up i got a 1ich root coming out.

2. thats germinating not curing

3. Ohh! shit im an idiot, but i smoked a bowl a big bowl at that of purple cush. can i get a mod here to fix that when i try it doesnt work.

4. HIGH All, is that what you wanted????

5. well 3 days to germ is kinda long

i usually germ within 1 day and have the first set of leaves in 2

but it depends on strain too :)

6. i just plop my seeds in the ground some times it takes 2 to 3 weeks to germ...

7. when i was germing my current batch i forgot about the bag/ wet paper towel thing i had going on when i checked the root was out of the seed coat and the leaves were damn near formed but pure white and the root was like 2 inches long.. i just jamed it in a rockwool cube and it took right off

8. lol.... now that's classic

9. By the way... would it be alright to germinate outdoors, or is that a really bad idea? I could germinate indoors in a pot it would just be extremely incovenient.

10. thasts wot i thught...

having said that i thought some seeds were ded so i put a second in.
    after about 2 weeks the supposidley ded seeds grew....

i guess i need to isolate ones like this after a few days and use fome kind of method to make them open. (i know i read there is a way to do... i just cant rmember right now

11. summut might eat it if u put it outside...
    i read a post on that the otherday.

Grasscity Deals Near You