Magic the Gathering?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 985876, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Anyone stoners here who also magic nerds?

My favorite format is EDH
    I love my Krenko, Mob Boss deck. I spawn infinite goblins. I also a master of instant burn spells.

2. I don't really play anymore but I definitely introduced my daughter to it. She has more cards than I care to count.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My brother got me into mtg.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have a deck somwhere but I'm Yugioh guy. Damn that card game got insanely complex and it's bootiful. Not saying MTG isn't just no one plays it here and our card shop closed.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 2
  5. I can understand that MTG isn't terribly popular however since I'm the state it was originated from it's kind of popular here. Nothing wrong with Yu-Gi-Oh. I've actually never who played Yu-Gi-Oh lol. I was into pokemon cards as kid I kept all of them didn't sell a single one.

6. #6 Frasier, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    It's not popular in my area but MTG has a big following.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I got no idea what that is man lol.

8. Typo

9. Oh now it makes sense. Yeh mtg has a very dedicated cult following. I even have a planeswalker tattoo.

10. I have never played it but I know people who do. Looks pretty interesting too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its a bit overwhelming at 1st though it takes a few days to learn. But it will hit you sudden after a few rounds and you will get lost in the immense complicated logic that is the Gathering. Its a unique interface because everyone has a different deck and it's also custom built by the player themselves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. This should help explain the mana colors too :).