Magic Mushrooms!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Yea I know this probably belongs in general but I cant navigate to that from this point. Oh fellow grasscity members, I am tripping on mushrooms like you would not believe. This screen, my, is this screen beautiful. Like, I just can't smile hard enough. Every time I look at the fan Its a different color. everything is melting, yea melting. goddamn i cant smile hard enough. OH yea! we have weed too! Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh I'll post in lke 20 minutes

2. i want to do shroomies so bad.:(

3. This makes me want mushrooms. Very badly.

4. Hell yes:)

Nothing like a good trip:D

5. wow it's good to hear that your having a awesome trip! Smoke up and watch south park tonight at 10pm with the rest of the stoners here. I am rolling a blunt shortly to celebrate the occasion.

6. play a video game

i was playing mlb 2006 for ps2 when i was tripping and the images didnt line up right haha

7. i am back for the 2nd post!!! this room is my kingdom, like my fingers are pawns in a giant chess game of the keyboard. my god is color nice. mostly this room is brown, but no, every color is there. especially light. like rainbows, if i stare at a light i see all the colors of the rainbow. oh its wonderful. the cieling earlier turned to water, the entire world was a big fish eye lense, yea thats about what its like right now. yea

off to smoke a bowl

be back with more

8. sounds are swirling like so much. i stare at a point, and that point becomes the focused point for the entire universe, everything around is it moving and waving

waves of colors

that thing where if you look at the screen its all swirly and then you look at your hand and its all weird well everything is sooooo weird. every sense is its own. its own swirling mass of colors. dripping shaking strobe light im diving into the screen into a cartoon.

im writing this so i can look later and look at it, i dont thin kill remember. kill. no. i wont.. boy is everything warping.

9. You type remarkably well for bein on shrooms. Last time i did them (years ago) i went online and couldnt type for shit.

10. I can almost always type pretty well while im tripping. Reading what I just typed is kind of tricky. But I just trust my fingers and usually it comes out pretty good.

11. When I played Super Smash Bros. tripping for the first time, I could see the screen in 3D. (this also happens sometimes when I watch TV or movies, but in a different way. the video games come out from the screen, whereas TV has depth going back into the screen).

Also I'm proud of the OP. When I trip I can't read the computer screen because it keeps melting and I can't type because I've forgotten how to use my fingers (I can't work the ipod either).

12. Haha, I love shrooms! The philosophical thinking, the giggles, the ahh I just love em! Oh boy... I can't wait for this weekend, 6 grams maybe... we'll see how the week progresses.

:D

13. ....I really need to start growing some:devious:

14. I tripped this past weekend. My normal dose, just a 8th. Friend did it with me for his first time. Much better than I expected tripping in the dorms.

15. YAY I love mushrooms. glad you had a great trip.

16. I HAVE NEVER TRIED SHROOMS. ITS SO UNLIKELY THAT I HAVENT, SINCE I HAVE HAD SO MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH ALCOHOL/DRUGS I HAVE HADE PROLONGED EXPERIENCE WITH LSD. I CURRENTLY TAKE ADDERALL/ RITALIN--THESE ARE AMPHETAMINES. I TAKE VALIUM OR XANAX (TO OFFSET). I TAKE PERCOCET FOR PAIN. I HAVE SMOKED ALOT OF MJ, HAD A SHORT COCAINE HABIT, I JUST NEVER TRIED SHROOMS.

I WANT TO. MAYBE EVEN GROW SMALL AMOUNTS. I HEARD THE AFFECTS WERE SHORTER, BUT MUCH LIKE ACID. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT. WHERE ARE THE BEST SIGHTS TO GET WHAT I NEED NOW AND WHAT I NEED TO GROW MY OWN?

I NEED GUIDANCE. REALLY GOOD ADVICE. FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS.

IF A SEASONED AND VERY KIND VOLUNTEER WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO GROW A PREMIUM HARVEST EVERY TIME WOULD TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO RESPOND, IT REALLY BE A HUGE BOOST.

I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO MY GOALS. I ALSO WOULD APPRECIATE THE DIRECTION TO ACQUIRE SUPPLIES.

AS ALWAYS,
    PAINFUL

ps TEACH ME WHAT YOU KNOW, HOW YOU DO IT, AND WHAT YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT IT. WHATS YOUR SECRET?

17. reading the things this guy is posting makes me want to try them sooo much more!!! question: whats a good amount for a first time? and how much does it cost?

18. Shroomery.org,shroomtalk.com and mycotopia.net are very good shroom sites.

I usually eat an 1/8 so I'd say 2.5 to an eight would b good to start out with.

Price: I dont really know cause Ive never bougth I just grow but I would assume somewhere from 35-60 an eighth epending who your getting from

19. Here is my mushie thread. I have harvested over a QP. feel free to IM me or PM me if you ever need help

20. I prefer to trip in the summer as I can walk outside and enjoy nature in ways unbeknownst to the untrained mind...