magic mushrooms and how they affect you

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gethigh1414, Feb 11, 2009.

1. me and a couple of my buddies took 4 grams each of shrooms last night and we all got completely fucked up. it was our first time and an amazing time too. i was wondering if there are any dangerous affects to you body if you take shrooms frequently (once a week) any problmes like killing brain cells, causing mental problems, depleting my body of essential things, etc.. it was such a good time that i will consider it again soon probably this weekend. and the best part is we smoked almost an 8th too and it was just incredible.

i just love how it makes you think in a different light for everything

2. As far as I know there are no adverse physical side affects due to using shrooms.

But the mental strain is a definite concern of mine... I have a rule myself... I only trip once or twice a month. Recently it's been more like a once every 3 months sorta thing.

3. yea thats my only concern, i struggle a little bit to concentrate and focus in school as it is and i just dont wanna make it worse. im studying to become an electrical engineer and god knows the hellish path i need to follow, i could use all the mental help i can get but i am just in love with shrooms now lol