magic mushroom ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mjplant, Jun 5, 2008.

1. i just got an eighth of shrooms and have never done them before. ive never seen them before they have really long stems and then the caps or whatever. is it just the caps that you eat? or the stems too? cuz its mostly stems and i feel like its a waste or is that how they always are? also i paid $35 for the eighth, is that a normal price? never bought them before. ive aten lots of l before so i'm not really scared of having a bad trip or anything just dont know what the hell to do with these things. thanks guys

2. the stems and caps are both desirable. i would advise shredding them in a grinder and making tea, or eating them with a bite of chocolate. :)

3. buy some gel caps
    size 00
    I think you can fit about half a gram in each one.
    maybe add a little cinnamon to some too.
    have fun shrooming :yummy:

4. drink oj too while you eatin em

5. eat both stem and caps

35 is an average price. but all depends on ppl you know and location.

6. you've eaten lots before but you don't know whether to eat the caps or stems?

7. i bought an eighttook it and nothing happeneed.! i ate them on a pb&j sandwich... any help!?

8. they were probably bunk....i HATE when that shit happens...granted its only happened twice with shrooms but ive gotten bunk lsd before...that was sooo annoying i was at a phil lesh show and some dude sold me 4 dancing bear doses that were bunk!!!! what the fuck....and to the OP a great way to eat shrooms is on a p&j with a nice tall glass of oj......

9. ^ They where fake