Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic mushroom question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RAGE78XT4, Mar 13, 2009.

1. #1 RAGE78XT4, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    Prior to the experience im about to explain i had done thorough research on shrooms, how not to have a bad trip etc, the dangers if there were any etc.

Around 2 years ago when i first visited amsterdam with a slightly new group of friends, though my best friend was there also, they can be a slightly intimidating bunch, i ate about half a box of Thai mushrooms. The initial effects were great, and i saw intricate patterns on the walls, then it felt as if the walls and roof had been removed and a soft warm blue wind was passing through, then i started (bear in mind i was high to) getting very focused on my watch and what time it was, i couldent figure out when i had taken the shrooms and become paranoid about when the peak of the trip was, i.e. if this was the initial onset and it was about to become a whole lot more intense, OR i was at the peak, and i couldent tell because i didn't really understand time enough to tell the time, if that makes sense. Anyway after asking somebody else when i ate the shrooms (bear in mind were in bunkbeds with around 7 other people ) and i got the reply from one of my other buddys on shrooms, "are you alright man?, tripping out?) i was honest and said yeh man im starting to trip a bit, can i have some water ? then i got the reply "haha, are you alright man?", "yeh i just want some water" " hey guys look, hey tony are you alright man" sorta thing, by the end ive got like 5 people staring at me and my best friend staring 'unconvinced' at me from the bunk above me, he had eaten 1 mushroom and i was begging him to sort of eat the same ammount as me or at least eat enough to feel something, he clearly wasn't feeling much as his facial expressions told me this. Anyway everybodys staring at me now, " are you alright man? tripping out?" sorta thing, and im like yes im fucking fine, this proceeded to continue with more laughter etc, now my friend jim who sat opposite me had eaten a fuckload more than i had of a much stronger type and he was laughing his fucking tits of, while on the shrooms i found it kind of funny because i knew only him couldent help it. Anyway i got so much pressure i fucking flipped, i was absolutely furious with my best friend for not looking after me and i went absolutely insane screaming and shouting in my bed at him, probably more than i had my entire life, which ive regretted because i was the only one that ended up like this and it really gets me down to not be able to enjoy them, because to say the least, im fucking interested in hallucigenics. After that and a chat with my friend soul i went out with my friend sam to pizza hut etc and had a great time tripping balls. Through my trip though the laughter and staring etc was a hella lot more exaggerated than it really was, and i know that.

What the question i wanted to put across to you guys was, ive heard of that odd very rare circumstance where a person perhaps has a different gene pull or something can be pushed over the edge into insanity from these kind of things, the reason i ask is because im actually interested 2 years later in doing them again with people i know wouldent pull that kind of shit on me, and in a country im tottaly familar with. I know there were a number of factors that caused me to flip out. Was scares me the most is ive never read about somebody who had a bad trip yet actually ended up furious at somebody at some point. I mean after this i ended up by just 1 of my friends referring to me by calling me ' gib out tony ' (ive had a panic attack a long time ago when i was smoking weed ) and he sort of throws it about a bit ever since, though i argue with him every time he calls me it because i know i don't deserve that and i know it was there fault i fucked up on shrooms, though, this is what i interpret as, is it really like that or am insane or something?, fuck knows.. The guys i went to dam with did afterward become very close friends, we all are great smoking buddys, i just didn't know them so well at the time.

Id just like some opinions, thanks for reading <3

2. if I had people that kept asking me if I was tripping it would bug the shit out of me
    mood swings happen often on boomers and you have to be able to control them
    be with someone your comfortable with and someone that makes you laugh
    when certain things start to get weird its always good to change scenery, atleast in my opinion.

3. aye exactly what i found, leaving the shitty fucking hotel room we had rented for five days gave me a completely different experience, (asside from nearly getting run over ), the buildings were beautiful, pizza hut felt enormous, i almost couldent communicate with my friend. But overall, after i left, i enjoyed the tripping man.