Magic Kool-Aid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AshTRE, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum, this being my first thread. Thought I should tell you about what I plan on doing this weekend-- Magic KoolAid.

Morning Glory Seeds have LSA (a weak, similar effect as LSD) in them, so I purchased 5 packets (7.5 grams) of seeds today at WalMart. I grinded them up with a hammer, and put the powder in water. Shook it for about ten minutes and now it will sit for two days until I Saturday.

Filter out the seeds by pouring the seed-water through a coffee filter, and then take the filtered-water and make some purple koolaid with it, *****!

Anyone heard/done it? Hope it'll be fun :yummy:

2. lol i wouldn't mind drink that

3. I will do that but i am waiting until the weather warms up a bit. i will do it with some Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. I am adding more prep because i dont want to throw up.

4. yes i have done it before, i took alot of hawaiin baby woodrose once, and LSA SUCKS, ih ate it man but thats just me its very overated in my opinion

5. ha ha so after all that talk you ended up wanting to do it ?

lol well i did drink it today and it was real bomb...

i went down to the strip and just walked around for like two hours and was suprisingly trippin out, at least more than i thought..
    i could hardly walk though , my body felt soo heavy and even a glass of water was hard for me to pick up...

i did get kinda sick but for only like 5 minutes, and the rest the time i was having was great..

so thank you!

:]
    tell me how sat or whenever goes