Magic Flight

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Fuck dis shit, May 25, 2012.

1. Been a long time blades, Hows it going? I just recently passed my drug test and started my new job. I also started smoking again yesterday and decided to get a mflb today. I just have a few question about the magic flight that I was hoping some of you could help me with before i toke up! :smoke:

-How good are the batteries that come with the mflb? Should I buy new ones?
    -Does the charger that comes with the magic flight charge all NiHm AA rechargeable batteries or will I need to buy a new one if I get new batteries?
    -How long should I hold the battery in prior to my hit?
    -If i get new batteries will I need to strip the outsides of them?

P.S. I read ground bud is better when vaping with the mflb. Is this true? I have a 4 piece grinder, so I was planning on grinding the bud anyway since my kush is really dense. Just wondering if ground/ non-ground really mattered witha vape.

2. You need an extra pair of batteries cause it gets annoying not being able to vape since its so simple .......

Grind the weed upside down so you can keep grinding it with out falling through so you can get real grounded bud (almost powder .... Not that much......) especially if your using sticky ..... If not it will take forever to hit and burn unevenly and you will combust

3. just bought one too, should be here within the week.

The batteries should all be good and interchangeable… can't imagine they use some magically different batteries, bad business model.

Hold the battery in for 3-5 seconds and start slowly inhaling the vapor… MFLB has a bunch of how to videos on their site
    Magic-Flight - Videos of the Launch Box Vaporizer

Yeah, no plastic covers on the batteries, the casing itself is what carried the negative charge.

Yes, you need very finely ground herb or it won't tape properly