Magic Flight lunch box (new to vaping)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rainofice, Dec 27, 2010.

1. #1 rainofice, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    alright so i just ordered the 100$ magic launch box vaporizer, i've seen alot of feedback on them, seen how they work. but i was just wondering this is most likely gonna eliminate my neighbors bitching about the smell right? and is vaping the best way to get high??

2. You live in an apartment? You neighbors definately won't smell anything. Now is it the best way to get high...well that's subjective. Some think it is (like me) and others will always prefer to smoke. But in the end, vaping is healthier and uses your weed more effeciently.

3. Lunch Box?

:laughing:

4. lets just say your neighbours would have a hard time smelling it in the room your smoking in.

5. launch, lunch all the same thing LOL just noticed what i did there too :hello:

6. but no i live in a house, its just its a 2 story house kinda, but with one house under another.. so everytime i light up in the bathroom, they started complaining about how the smell goes up to them lol... so with my extra cash, i just thought maybe it might work, but seems like it does. anymore feedback i should know about these?

7. Dude the launch box is badass you won't be disappointed in it.. I prefer the high from smoking but the vape high definitely does the job.. I haven't smoked in a few days cuz i've been vaping... Feels so nice :D Also on the smell issue.. Don't worry about it it dissipates fast seeing how its just vapor

Click this link create an ebay account and pay pal account and do yourself a favor because you'll love it.. Comes with an extra set of batteries and grinder.. I bought mine from here and I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizer + Grinder + Batteries - eBay (item 200553962054 end time Jan-10-11 15:03:48 PST)