Magic Flight Launch Box!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by creed420, Sep 4, 2010.

1. i know theres already a thread on this but i would just like to state my review on this little badass vape! so here it goes...
    i love this little vape! as soon as i took it outside the small metal box you get it in, i was amazed by the size of it! i mean i knew it was small but damn! its about the size of 2books of maches and a little thicker....it took a few trenches to get usted to and to learn the art of it without burning the bud but as soon as i got it down :smoking: it became the shit! i mean ive been smoking almost allday everyday for about 4 years now and this is the best 100 dollar peice ive ever baught! since i baught this the bubbler, acry, and pipe have been put to shame!...the only thing i dislike about it is that you have to use that damn peeled battery, o well :rolleyes:.... but back to my point, love the high you get off this thing, you get a clearheaded high that allows you to opperate its fuckin amazing! unlike smoking some dank and layin on your ass for a few hours haha (not sayin thats bad...:cool: but anyways) and when u vaporise outa this little thing you have no smell! i took a hit and blew it right in the back of my gfs head and she didnt notice (i know ur supposted to hold it i just wanted to see...) now i take this thing everywhere! and a few batteries of course, i have tried this, the iolite, and the vaporgeine and this is the best by far!....anyways heres some pics haha, i just love this thing as you can tell lmao:hello: props to the makers, well heres the pics! btw the acryl grinder u get with it off VW sucks ass, i baught a aerospace one instead not the best either but whatever....and a stoner cat haha

Attached Files:

2. very nice, i'm starting to feel like i'm the only person without one

3. lol same here i might have to get one all though i like my pieces MFLB seems good for smokin in areas you normally wouldent it will be my first time vaping also:D got a site?

4. hell yeah bro! :hello:vaping is the shit! and sorry no i cant post other sites up unless i want to get my thread deleted, just google mflb ( spell it out of course haha) and im a daily toker and i just smoked a trench o f some middiesand i feel goooodddd:smoking:

5. ok thanks for the feed back:D

6. o well dude dont feel bad :wave: i didnt wanna give in to this either ,i perfer sweet ass peices no one else has, but this was the best stealthy tool so i added it to my small collection. now i need to find a decent glass bong....

7. yeah bro! anytime:wave:

8. the LB is a king. I cant ever get enough of mine.

What really gets me though is the customer service i've received from Ariel and everyone else from blissville. When they say warranty they really mean it, best customer service Ive received online thusfar, GO MFLB!

9. haha i feel ya bro! but i dont think im ever gonna need the customer service anyways but u never know:rolleyes:, are they really that helpful though?

10. Oh yeah, they're great. After like 5 or 6 months of heavy use the heating element in mine wouldn't get hot enough as quickly as it did before, then eventually went out. I emailed them, and within 24 hours I already had a reply with instructions on the warranty. I think I had a new LB in like 2 days thereafter.

11. this would probably help with herbs money wise since you can vape then smoke your leftovers such a convienent piece cant wait till payday to order mine they accept paypal?

12. alright sweet! thanks for lettin me know that bro!:hello:

13. it saves alot of bud! ill vape pretty much all day and night, ive only used a 8th of middies since i bought it about a week and a half ago, and im not sure bro sorry just check the payment options on whatever site u go to, and im not sure if i would smoke the vaped bud im just gonna save it for brownies and shit:)

14. ok ill check that out ill have to look in to edibles never tried em but untill then ill smoke my herbs ill be sure to post my mflb when recieved:D

15. Fucking A! Every time I come on here there's a new Magic Flight positive review. (NOT a bad thing) I am for sure getting one of these next month! :D

16. haha alright sweet bro!:hello:

17. yeah dude i thats part of y i gave in to buying this thing but i fucking love it now:smoking:

18. I'm sure you'll love it! Matter of fact, I'm about to go do some rollerblading and take that mother fucker with me. :hello::hello::smoking:

19. yeah dude, the MFLB is the best. You can hit it literally anywhere, it saves bud and therefore saves money, gets you high as a kite, allows you to taste the bud, and is healthier than smoking. enjoy your MFLB, my friend!

20. i will, thanks bro!:wave: