Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thugalug, May 15, 2010.

1. It never hurts to get extras though. I liked the volcano but I got destroyed by Da Budda the other day and I'm obsessed with them now. I still continue to smoke blunts everyday though, :hello:.

I've seen your video, it was very helpful!

2. I was skeptical at first, but bought a MFLB quite recently after reading stellar reviews and testimonials.

It really is a good little toking tool. It's best for use alone I must say, I have tried to bring it out to use with my boys and it's just annoying worrying about which battery is charged, if you'll have any battery power left, your friends hitting it wrong, and the packing pretty often.

I smoke often when i'm at home on my days off, this thing works perfectly and stretches bud that much further. I recommend it to be used as a daily workhorse not a saturday night chief session with the homies kind of thing.

but it is awesome. Much smaller than you'd think it is too. It can be hit discreetly almost anywhere with little to no smell

3. Yeah I agree, I brought it to a friends house to use as a group and it was a big fail.

No matter how many times I tried to explain how to use it, these dudes were leaving the battery in... i swear my screen looked a bit more scorched than it should... but it still works fine.

This is definitely a solo tool for me now

4. Yup, while the LaunchBox is a great solo portable, nothing can beat a good bag vape if one wants to share a vape with friends.

5. i want to buy one of these soo bad
    can u get them in stores or head shops?
    or do u have to order online?
    this is prbly a dumb question

6. have to order them online. i haven't seen a single shop with the MFLB

7. I've used it with like 3 or 4 people and it usually works fine. Once people learn how it works, it isn't too hard. But when you get more people than that, the batteries start to die quickly.

8. where is the best place to buy one online? and should i order any extra batteries or anything?

9. Check your pm's. And I'd say to go for the extra batteries if you plan on using it in a small group. If not, the 2 that come with it should be fine.