Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by p07, May 9, 2010.

1. I'm thinking of buying one of these...

I hear that it smells like burnt popcorn when you vape with it, but how noticeable is the smell and how bad does it linger? Also if I put some dank weed that REEKS in it, won't it stink up the room if I vape with it?

Any other vape recommendations out there? I'm looking to spend 100 or maybe a little more. I'm thinking the MFLB is the best bet for $100, being that it also comes with a lifetime warranty, however I'm open to other ideas.

2. Use google.

3. check out fuckcombustion.com

4. He is new be nice to him..

the smell isn't as bad as smoke..just smells like hot weed..vapor doesn't linger long so it shouldn't be a problem if your a room or vaping outside.anything that is vaporized in the flight box is going to have a smell, just turn on a fan/light a candle..or crack open a window.

Vapor genie is $55..other good vapes are in the ball park of $150 and up..those include whip based vapes..bag vapes and everything in bewteen.

i hope i was some help.

5. I've had my box for about a month now and there is no smell when I use it. My mom walked into my room literally right after I had exhaled and didn't smell anything. I've even used it in a packed movie theater. If you're worried about the smell, don't.

The MFLB honestly changed my life.

6. Hell ya. The exact same thing happened to me. The launch box has VERY little smell, if any. And any smell there is will be gone in minutes. I love mine, and use it every night,

7. I have had mine for 2 weeks now..Before this i had a bowl and usually smoked a couple times a week..I have smoked everyday since i have bought it numerous times a day. It is so portable and convinient and gets you pretty high.. One thing that is a must though is that you need to buy extra batteries..Also, show it off to everyone because i do and i get smoked up all the time..I'm not sure about your case but in my school very few people have hit a vape and EVERYONE wants to try it..I am booked for the next month haha..Buy it asap

8. Vaporgenie is $55 can't go wrong with it its a close call to the LB but for the price and not having to mess with batteries my vote is for the VG

9. i bought an easy vape, whip based box vape unit, a few days ago and still not sure how i feel about it. i dont think i like it though....not quite what i expected. id let it go for the right price..paid 150 and have used it maybe 5 times

10. I have a Vaporbrothers. And it smells. I had a vapir mini, that one smelled very little compared to my whip.

11. Haha, another reason why I want one of these.
    Living in a small city a few hours away from the nearest metropolis, people don't know shit about percolators, diffusers, or vaporizers..etc. here.

12. Thanks guys. I'm probably gonna pull the trigger and buy a box in the next few days. Seems it saves quite a bit of weed as well, so it'd probably pay for itself I imagine.

13. Hey guys i need your help to decide. i have a hundred and something dollars that i wanted to spend on some nice oakleys but after seeing the launch box i couldnt resist getting it. now i cant decide what i want. is the launc box worth it?:confused::(

14. an expensive pair of sunglasses..or a portable vaporizer that runs on AA batteries...

idk about you but i'd rather be baked then worrying about the sun in my face.