Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Flight Launch Box?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wege12, May 13, 2012.

1. Im thinking about buying one of these Magic-Flight.com - Official Home of the Launch Box Vaporizer but I have afew questions first:

1. What are your guys opinion on this device?
    2. When vapin with this, will the smell be reduced compared to smoking out of a pipe? I ask because I smoke in my car and the smell is a bit of an issue.
    3. I heard you use less weed while vaping, is that true?
    4. I have also heard that you get a different type of high, can you explain the difference?
    5. Lastly, should I buy it?

2. 1. fucking awesome
    2. there will be a smell, but significantly less than from a pipe/joint/bong
    3. yes, I've been living off 5gs for 2 weeks. During that time I smoked everyday, starting when I woke up. If I had to rely on joints, I would have run through that in a day or two. Even when smoking out of my bong I used more weed than with the mflb.
    4. yes, it is different. In my opinion it is a much clearer high
    5. fuck ya

3. I love it, and basically yes to every one of your questions. I personally find I don't get as high with vapes as I do with bongs or joints, but the high is super clean (in the sense that it feels really pure, not that weed is a dirty high by any means lol) and relaxing.

They're also portable as fuck and really easy to use.

4. There used to be about 20 threads about these a day. What happened? lol
    I'm still yet to use one, but they sound ok.

5. 1. I love mine, plain and simple. Nice and portable, and has a quick learning curve. it gets the job done well.
    2. it will smell significantly less than smoking. However, there will be a slight smell. My mom has walked into my room literally right after i exhaled. If you were to use this little trusty device in your car, you could use it and roll down your window and drive around. the smell would disappear within a few minutes.
    3. It depends. if you are smoking joints or blunts all day everyday and switch to using this exclusively, yes, you will notice that less weed is being used. Once the weed is a golden brown, you can save that and either smoke it (it tastes horrible) or make edibles with it. At first, you may be eager to try it and will load trench after trench after trench. that will usually even out the efficiency of the vape.
    4. Instead of a stony feeling, you get more of a clear, head high feeling. You are more energetic and less likely to be taken into the trap of the couchlock.
    5. It's up to you. If you want more of a portable vaporizer, this is for you. if you want to sit at home and take massive clouds of vapor to the dome, a desktop unit may be for you.

6. I was wondering about the mflb too.. everyone seems to swear by them but there are some people who claim they don't get you very high or for very long.

Can you better describe the "clearer" high?

7. This is.what I'm worried about too. I don't want spend $100 and not ever use.it

8. [quote name='"wege12"']

This is.what I'm worried about too. I don't want spend $100 and not ever use.it[/quote]

Exactly my thing haha, moneys tight.

9. 1. What are your guys opinion on this device?-------- i bought mine all excited and shit because everywhere i read people were talkin about how high they got from it and well i got one and it takes like 30 minutes to for me to feel anything smoking straight using two batterys and then the high doesn't even last that long

2. When vapin with this, will the smell be reduced compared to smoking out of a pipe? I ask because I smoke in my car and the smell is a bit of an issue.------ If you were in the car and had the windows down there would probably be no smell at all... i use it in my room under my blanket and when i pop out theres no smell depending on if i break up under there or not haha

3. I heard you use less weed while vaping, is that true?---------- i use a lot less in the bong and it actually last longer

4. I have also heard that you get a different type of high, can you explain the difference?------ its more of a head rush that goes away pretty fast

5. Lastly, should I buy it? --- imo... no! get a decent medium sized bong with an ice catcher and shit...it would cost around 70 and actually be worth getting as long as you don't break it..

on top of that you can make a sploof (tissue roll tube thingy with bounce in it) keep the bong in a bang and just have sessions in the car to you just have to find a spot you can be at for a little bit

10. Get one for cheap on amazon. TOTALLY WORTH IT. I'm using it right now and idk what the person above is talking about the high lasts just a long as if u were to smoke. At first u won't like it but u have to learn how to use it. once u learn how to use it u will love it

11. There is such a low smell, the high is a Lil different, but still great. Once you get used to it you will like it a lot.

12. Alright Well I think im going to buy this one from amazon: Amazon.com: 2012 Latest Model Magic Flight Launch Box and 2012 Secret Vape Vaporizer Case Travel Case: Health & Personal Care

Now my next question is should I buy extra batteries for this thing? Reviews say the batteries dont last long. I also would like to buy a nice grinder (I have no idea which grinders are nice) and a charger for the batteries that works in cars (not a regular outlet) . Any suggestions for those items on amazon?

Thanks guys!

13. Get it. Uses less weed, no smell (unless you start over vapin the bud, ive literally used it in my friends car in the backseat and no one could tell). Get it

14. Yeah, good idea. make sure you get a grinder that grinds up really small, some are a lot better than others, and for the mflb you need it really small. I bought the pack from another site, and it was 90 for the box, everything for it, 4 batteries, and a great grinder. The batteries are still great and its been a year. Good luck!:wave:

15. I'd say if your tolerance is fairly low then it is great because it conserves bud, is super portable, and probably the stealthiest way you can toke. The reason I say only get it if your tolerance is fairly low is because those with a high tolerance will need multiple bowls out of it which uses more batteries and takes longer. But if your tolerance is fairly low one trench should get you real stoned. I've been blazing everyday for 2 years and one trench is all I need.

16. Any suggestions for a good grinder from amazon? I would like one that catches all the kief too.

17. the difference between the smell of the vape and an actual pipe is the vape smoke doesn't linger as long. If you air out your car with vape smoke it will be gone in no time.

18. I just ordered mine! :D