Magic Flight Launch Box VS The Pax

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MunchiesMan78, Mar 6, 2014.

1. #1 MunchiesMan78, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    I know I should probably post this somewhere else. But Tokers Q&A is for anything weed related in my opinion. Anyways, which one do you prefer more? The Pax or the Magic Flight Launch Box? They are both said to be great vaporizers and I want to know which one you guys think is better and why.

2. There is a whole thread for vaporizers if you go to Toking Tools Q&A. But go with the pax. I've used it and it's rest. Very stealthy and cool looking. Worth the money

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

3. In my personal opinion I wouldn't buy a low end vape. I've tried the mflb many times and I just don't like the high, it's more of a clear headed high even when smoking a indica dominant strain.

I would only get a high end vape and even then I didn't like volcanos very much.

I personally like the act of smoking and vaping takes that from me.

I like hitting fat blunts and bongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The mflb blows, never tried the pax but heard its not bad?

5. i would go with the pax. sure its going to burn through more bud but between the looks and simplicity of it its the winner for me. they both can be a pain to clean i hear but the pax just LOOKS way more discreet.

6. Yeah, a lot of people love the PAX. I was going to try out the PAX and see how it was but my friend got raided by police and they confiscated it as evidence :( My friend's parents are extremely anti-weed and nothing can convince them otherwise. Why must people be so stubborn and cold?

7. MFLB no doubt. I love that thing.
    Here is a page for my new walnut mflb. Prior to this one, I have owned the mflb for 2 years. I have the waterpipe whip, power adapter and a regular whip. Lifetime warranty is priceless. My cousin has the pax. I used it and wasn't too impressed. It's plastic and doesn't feel as natural. Other than that it was fine. I also don't like how it has to be charged. A lot of people talk down on the mflb because of its batteries. Honestly, I have never once found myself in a situation where I couldn't vape because of no charged batteries. If you are really worried, buy 2 more. You will always have 3 charged when one is dead.

MFLB > Pax

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19631561

8. Nice to hear someone with a different opinion than everyone else! I'll have to decide for myself.

9. same ikr when i first got my vape i was like "oh damn this is gonna be real nice" but now I have one and it kinda blows. Honestly if I actually HAD a bong (last one broke) I'd smoke instead of vape. I don't wanna buy blunt wraps if I could just vape but yea really tho IMO smoking > portable vapes, haven't tried a desktop so i can't talk for those

10. I've only used a mflb, but I really like it. I'd never buy a vape, cause like that one dude said, hitting bongs are more fun.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

11. #11 rozal, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    mflb hooked up to a bong is even more fun!

I think pretty much every vape you will see people saying its the worst shit in the world and others saying it's the best thing thing ever invented. Never used or even seen a pax in person, I did research it a bit though when I was buying my vape. FWIW I really like my mflb (also you can buy 3 for the price of a pax, not that youd ever need to thanks to the lifetime warranty), I didn't completely quit smoking or anything though when I got it. I'd say I'm about 50/50 on vaping or smoking now. I feel like once I get a good vapor bong setup going I'll end up rarely smoking. You get the intense head high from the vaporizer plus the head rush from a huge bong hit (and the fun of hitting a bong), it's great. The high from a vaporizer is different for sure, but not as much as people make it seem. It's definitely not lacking either, just different. It's preference though, I understand if some people feel like it is, alot of times I feel like smoking lacks compared to vaping since you don't get as intense of a head high.

12. #12 As Above So Below, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    The good thing about MFLB's are that you can go to the movies with them and be really discreet and as long as you pick a pretty dead time, no one will really notice. We have a mall in our area where literally no one goes to during the day, yet they still have like 5-10 movies playing during the day lol. I don't even know how they're still open.

But yeah, going to the movies and just blazing discreetly, pretty nice. 

Our course don't do this during opening weekend lol :p

EDIT: I don't own an MFLB but my room mate does, so I still hit it pretty often since he loves the thing lol. I have a bong and a pipe and he also has a bong :D

13. magic Flight Box is really good! But it does get s little "Stinky" after yoy have used it for a while. Smells like a dirty bong ish. Its effective, and stylish

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I have the MFLB, it's fantastic.

You can use it anywhere...

15. mflb hooked up to bong is the tits. I bought a nice peculated one just for the mflb. Always tastes like new, always hits super hard.

You have to go on a tolerance break before you start vaping. Otherwise you will not notice the more subtle high and want to smoke. Once you get accustomed to the vape high, you will get ripped like no other. And if you smoke.... forget about it you will be blasted.

16. You just need to know how to use your MFLB.
    I just got mine last week and it's all on the user's capability to operate it.
    If you do it right, it's just fine. If you're dumb and keep the battery in for like 45-60 seconds you're gonna combust.
    If you do it right, you'll have a great, clear-headed high with half the amount of bud you'd otherwise need for it.

17. #17 rozal, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    Yea I'm looking getting something like this (the stemless one) http://cybershed.com/gravlabs-nano-tube-p-1702.html and finding a 90o adapter for it or the new magic flight orbiter, although not sure how I feel about using the whips.

Some of the little dab rigs look awesome and like they would be perfect for a mflb hook up but can't seem find one that has a regular female joint instead of a oil setup. (atleast in my price range)

18. +1. Artfully made gizmo that gets you fuckin high.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I have both, the MFLB has a slight learning curve, but is a great vape for its price...I am sure the power adapter can help you get some big clouds too, although I have not tried that yet...I have had my pax for about 6 months and I do love it and is very straight forward and easy to use for someone new to vaping, although you have to be sure to clean it consistently, at least once a week with moderate-heavy use. They both have their advantages and disadvantages though and the only way to really figure out what is right for you is to try them out.

20. Pax was a beauty, but you had to keep it so clean. It broke on me, so I got the mflb, it's such a simple unit does the job and requires minimal maintenance

Sent from my One using Grasscity Forum mobile app