Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic flight launch box on a plane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lovesmyreligion, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Would you be able to bring a brand new unused MFLB on an airplane? Just wondering because it definitely feels better to go clubbing after vaporizing than it does after smoking. Although I don't think I would try it anyway just because I hate drawing any attention to myself, I don't fly frequently nor would I probably spend 100 dollars for a throw away vaporizer but just a curious question what do you guys think would happen?

2. Would you could you in the rain?.. sorry i couldn't stop myself

3. You shouldn't have a problem. If they ask, just say its for legal herbs like passion flower or something like that. obviously don't have any weed or other weed paraphernalia on you.

4. Good input lol :) I might try it but would hate to cause a scene or get it taken away (doubtful but never know) and have wasted money. Not a big deal though just a luxury to have

5. No problem man, have fun with it:smoke:

6. He was being sarcastic.

Light bulb vapes are for crackheads.

7. oh hush it's a cool fun little homemade vape, crack is for crackheads

8. And for people who want a possible risk of lung infection :hello:

9. Lol one or two time use (Assuming hes going on vacation) is fine.
    OP just make sure its a clear lightbulb

10. #12 Lovesmyreligion, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    True once you think about it, I never used one obviously. I don't like smoke but what will it hurt a few times a year lol

edit: I meant smoking a few times a year not light bulb vaping

11. yeah a white lightbulb that's turned clear is kind of scary lol I was thinking the same though

12. If it's in a checked bag I'd do it.. I just wouldn't want to deal with the potential of a hastle, embarssment, or missing my flight because I'm being questioned about some little box at security

13. If it's brand new then you will 100% have NO problems. Vaporizers are technically for aromatizing a room or whatever. Check out the instruction manual. You'll be fine. You're perfectly legal buying it from a store and bringing it home, you'll be fine taking it unused on a plane. I got a DaVinci for my trip, brought mine with me and am using it in the hotel room right now. Was pretty clean when I brought it, just stuck it with my computer and phone charger in a check on bag and stuck the wax in another bag with my toiletry stuff.. Try finding electrical things that look similar and pack them all together. I like reminding people it's the TSA (transportation SAFETY administration), they won't care about an unused vape man.

14. Dude, I'd be careful. I would advise you that TSA does NOT "care". I spent over $100 on mine as well, and I'd hate to lose it because some TSA jackoff wanted to get his jollies off by rummaging through my stuff. TSA likes to fuck with you, children, and elderly people.

TSA Says Groping A Dying 95-Year-Old Woman, Forcing Her To Remove Diaper, Is Ok Because It Followed Standard Procedure:

TSA Says Groping A Dying 95-Year-Old Woman, Forcing Her To Remove Diaper, Is Ok Because It Followed Standard Procedure | Techdirt

US airport security guard opens jar of man's ashes, spills them on the floor, then 'stands and laughs' as grandson scrambles to gather them up

TSA agent opens jar of man's ashes, spills them on the floor, then 'stands and laughs' as grandson scrambles to gather them up | Mail Online

MSN: Frightening frosting? TSA confiscates cupcake

Frightening frosting? TSA confiscates cupcake - Overhead Bin

....But that's just my two cents. ;)

15. So then where would you put the weed? Hmm?

16. *Methheads.