Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Magic Flight Launch Box of a 1/4 of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreamsFlyHigh, Jan 5, 2013.

1. So I know a guy that I could get a MFLB from for $75, but my friend said he could get me a 1/4 for $75 since his dealer will sell him 1/2 for $150 and we'd just split it.

I'm saving my cash up for something so around $80 is all I can spend. I've got MAYBE a gram left, but I think I can probably go a decent while without smoking..

So which should I go with? The MFLB (it's new and cheaper) or a 1/4?
    If anyone owns the MFLB, does it actually get you higher for less?

2. Do you have a reliable piece at the moment? Will you be able to continue getting 1/4 for $75?

Yes, the MFLB will get you higher for less, especially if you're new to vaping.

3. Depends how you look at it really. If you've never used a vape there is no way for you to know if you'll like the high. Though if you do like the high you have a quality product that has a lifetime warranty. On the other hand you have a quarter of dank that will last you a few days probably. A gram in my MFLB will last me a day or two instead of one session.

4. Been using the MFLB for a year and a half and its one of the best investments I've made.

5. Wow. I'm actually in a very similar situation to you. I need to choose between the mflb or I can split an 0 of some sour diesel straight from Cali with someone for 175. I'm used to Dank bud but its usually just really good home grown but this stuffs supposed to be FIRE idk what to do

6. The only case that I'd choose the weed over the vape, sour D is the shit. Been too long since i've had it last

Anyway, I have the MFLB, it definitely gets you higher for less weed. Though it is a different high, in my experience less couch lock and more energetic, but it does a great job for how little weed you need. (Get a mini grinder too off ebay for like 8$, gets even more life out of the weed in the vape)

Definitely get the vape

7. If you like the sativa feelin then go for the mflb, but ive got one got it for like £90, its just sits in my draws, rarely touch it, i actually dont like the mflb, if anything get a big desktop vape which will get u blasted quicker instead of vaping for an hour to get baked

8. You'll smoke the bud and wished you would have gotten the mflb, some people have gotten it and its not what they thought it would be. It's a different kind of high man, some people like it more or less.

9. Don't get it man. It's fun at first but I would call it a novelty. The batteries don't hold their charge for long. After one sesh you'll need to recharge them, and they might even start losing juice while you're smoking. It gets you high in a weird, cool way, but the process of using it becomes a hassle quickly.